Customize Windows 7 Login Screen Using Account Screen Editor
We all know that Windows 7 allows you to easily customize login screen UI. You can change the background and look of button set using following tutorials:
- Windows 7 Supports Login Screen Customization Without 3rd Party Software, How-to Instructions Inside
- How to Customize Windows 7 Login Screen Text and Button Set
Today we are sharing a free tool "Windows 7 Account Screen Editor" created by bcubing @ DA which provides an easy way to customize Windows 7 login screen background.
Click on "Set background" button and choose a picture for your login screen. Click on "Default background" button to restore default login screen background.
If a picture is too large, it'll automatically resize the picture.
You can download it using following link:
NOTE: You can also check other free tools to customize Windows 7 login screen at following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] How to Add and Keep Speed Dials in Android’s Stock Phone Dialer App
- Pulmon: Yet Another Free Utility to Get Windows 8 Style Live Tiles with Metro UI on Windows Desktop
- How to enable “View” Option in Desktop Context Menu in Windows XP?
- How to Automatic Log into Windows Without Entering Username and Password?
- ViCon Remastered: Get Windows Vista and 7’s Desktop Icon Mouse Hover Effect in Windows XP
- IconPhile: A Freeware to Change System Icons Easily & Quickly