Roadkil Unstoppable Copier: Copy Your Important Data from Physically Damaged Disks
So you have some important data in a CD/DVD but you can't access it because the disk is damaged? Don't worry, now you can recover any kind of data from a disk with physical damage.
"Roadkil's Unstoppable Copier" can recover data from disks with problems such as bad sectors, scratches or that just give errors when reading data. The program will attempt to recover every readable piece of a file and put the pieces together. Using this method most types of files can be made usable even if some parts were not recoverable in the end.
- Supports batch copying to automate the programs use and save copying/restore copying jobs.
- The level of data recovery can be changed to enable very intense data recovery through to skipping damaged files completely.
- The data recovery process can be paused and resumed mid file.
- Logging can be enabled to record details on transferred files, their integrity and offsets of any errors.
- The programs language can be changed between English, Spanish, Russian, French and German.
- Multiple directories structures or single files can be dragged and dropped onto unstoppable copier for transfer.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows NT, Windows 9x/Me, Windows 2000
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- YouTube Tests New Design “Cosmic Panda” for Videos, Playlists and Channels, Try NOW
- How to Restrict Users from Customizing Start Menu or Start Screen Layout in Windows?
- [Windows 10 Tip] Add, Remove, Rename or Change Shortcuts on the Bottom-Left of Start Menu
- MultiMi: Free Desktop App to Manage and Access Email Accounts and Social Networks
- How to Update Windows Defender Offline? Install Latest Virus Definition Files Manually
- [Game] Guess The Web Browser Name