Circle Dock: The Open Source Circular and Spiral Dock for Windows
We have posted about many dock utilities like Rocket Dock, RKLauncher, Object Dock, etc. Today we are going to share a new cool dock.
"Circle Dock" is a new dock application which is different from other existing dock applications. All other dock utilities can be put at top, bottom, left or right of the screen only but Circle Dock can appear where your mouse is. You don't even need to move your mouse.
The idea behind Circle Dock is that the dock should appear where your mouse is instead of you having to move your mouse to the dock like with other programs. This is accomplished by making the dock a circular or spiral shape so that it can be placed anywhere, even near the edge of the screen. The off-screen portions of the dock are easily reached by just scrolling with your mouse wheel or arrow keys.
A user defined hotkey combination is used to make the dock appear and disappear. By default, this combination is Ctrl+Win keys. You can change it in the settings area of the program.
NOTE: You can also check other free docks at following link:
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] How to Disable All WIN+ Keyboard Shortcuts (Hotkeys) in Windows?
- [Review] What’s New in Microsoft Office 2016?
- [Tip] Disable Notifications and Action Center in Windows 10
- Download SevenVG Black RTM Theme with Normal Thin Taskbar for Windows XP
- Download New Ultimate Extras for Windows Vista: A New Game, Sound Scheme and DreamScene Content Pack
- How to Enable True Aero Glass Transparency with Blur and Reflection in Windows 8 and Later?