CCEnhancer: Add Support for 500+ New Programs in CCleaner List
Almost all of us use CCleaner to remove unused files from our system and freeing up valuable hard disk space.
"CCEnhancer" is a small tool which adds support for over 500 new programs into CCleaner. The tool uses the winapp2.ini system built into CCleaner to easily add new rules and definitions for programs.
The actual file containing the definitions is not included with the program, but is instead downloaded by the program. Simply press "Download Latest" and the tool will automatically download the most recent version of the definitions.
You can also manually download winapp2.ini file here and then move the file to CCleaner folder (by default, its "C:\Program Files\CCleaner") and enjoy the improved programs list in CCleaner.
CCEnhancer is a portable application and doesn't install anything on your computer, to uninstall it, just delete its exe file. To remove the custom rules simply use the "Delete Custom Rules" menu button under "Extra" in the CCEnhancer interface. If you have deleted the application but not the rules, navigate to where CCleaner is installed and delete the file called "winapp2.ini".
You can download it using following link:
Thanks to our reader "NZero" for sharing it...
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
- [Tip] Get Classic Wordpad (without Ribbons) in Windows 7 and Later
- Taskbar Meters and SuperbarMonitor: 2 Awesome Free Tools to Show System Resource Usage in Windows 7 Taskbar
- PC Decrapifier: Remove Unwanted Programs from Branded PCs
- [Did You Know] You can Remove “Libraries” from Windows Explorer Navigation Pane in Windows 8.1 and Later
- [AskVG Apps] Download Free Software for Tweaking and Customizing Windows