[BUG] Windows Live Mail Compose Window Doesn’t Allow Entering Recipient Names
This bug was reported by one of our site visitors "Jimbo" here. Thanks Jimbo for repoting this bug.
1. Open Windows Live Mail (The Desktop Mail Client not browser one) and click on "New" button in toolbar.
2. Now do not enter any recipient in "To:" text field and click on "Send" button.
3. It'll show following error message:
4. Click on OK button and try to enter recipient in "To:" text field. Yep, you got the bug. It'll not accept any text. Type anything but it'll show nothing.
5. Go further and click into "Subject:" text field. now click again in "To:" text field and type something. Now it'll accept the text.
6. One more bug. Don't follow Step 4 and when WLM will not accept any text in "To:" text field, click in message composing area and again click in "To:" text field. Now whatever you'll type in "To:" text field, will be entered into message area. Funny, isn't it?
Posted in: Gadgets & Internet
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable “Install Windows Updates and Shut Down” Option in Windows Start Menu?
- Download Mozilla Firefox “Australis” Mockup Theme
- How to Fix Explorer Freezing Problem with Large Zip Files in Windows Vista?
- Fix Windows 10 Activation Problems Using Built-in Troubleshooter
- [Did You Know] Hidden Secret “Network Monitor” Mode in Nokia Mobile Phones
- Is Windows Vista SP3 Coming? List of All Updates and Hotfixes Ready for SP3 Inside