[Bug] Google Chrome Showing Thin Black Bar at Bottom of Window
Since the release of Google Chrome 31, many users are facing a weird bug. This bug doesn't affect any functionality but causes some annoying GUI glitch.
This bug can be reproduced using Google Chrome 31 version in Windows operating system. It happens in all Windows versions such as Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
The bug occurs when you use Taskbar at bottom in Windows and Google Chrome window in maximized state. A weird thin black bar appears at bottom of Google Chrome window as shown in following screenshot:
If you move the Taskbar to top, left or right side of screen, the black line disappears. Its shown only when the Taskbar is placed at bottom.
Although its not a major bug but I have seen many Chrome users complaining about this strange line. Recently a few AskVG readers reported this issue so I decided to post this topic.
Currently there is no known way to remove the black line. But Chrome developer team is aware of this issue and it should be fixed in next release of Google Chrome web browser.
So just wait for a few days and a new update should fix this glitch.
Posted in: Google Chrome
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Show “New Windows Updates Available” Notification Icon in Windows 8 Taskbar?
- RockMelt: Perfect Web Browser for Facebook Users
- How to Change “New Tab” Button URL in Mozilla Firefox?
- XBoot: Free Utility to Combine ISO and Create Single Multiboot ISO or Bootable USB
- [Windows Tip] Disable “This App is Preventing Shutdown or Restart” Screen
- [Fix] Windows Automatically Reduces System Volume for Games & PC Calls