Good news for BSNL Broadband "DataOne" users. If you are under a data limit plan and always worry about the usage limit, then you no longer need to worry about. BSNL has started sending e-mail to all customers who cross their free usage limit.
Title of e-mail: BroadBand Free Usage Limit Crossed.!
Your current Broadband Usage has crossed the free-limit of xx GB.Your Service details are given below
Current-Plan : plan_name
Period of current plan considered : current_month
(the free-limit mentioned above does not account for pro-ration due to suspension, reactivation, termination & plan-change)
BSNL Broad-Band Services
This is a system generated mail. Please do not reply back to this email ID
That's really a nice initiative from BSNL. It'll become very useful for all customers.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Move Scrollbar from Right to Left in Mozilla Firefox?
- TClock: Show Windows 7 Look-like Date & Time in System Tray in Windows XP and Vista
- [Tip] How to Enable Enterprise Mode in Internet Explorer 11 and Later?
- Windows 7 Logon Reworked: Get Longhorn Style Aurora Login Screen in Windows 7
- How to Fix Annoying Folder View Type Problem in Windows Vista and Later?
- How to Add “Defragment” Option in Drive Context Menu in Windows XP, Vista and 7