BSNL Broadband Service “DataOne” Sending E-mails If You Cross Free Usage Limit
Good news for BSNL Broadband "DataOne" users. If you are under a data limit plan and always worry about the usage limit, then you no longer need to worry about. BSNL has started sending e-mail to all customers who cross their free usage limit.
Title of e-mail: BroadBand Free Usage Limit Crossed.!
Your current Broadband Usage has crossed the free-limit of xx GB.Your Service details are given below
Current-Plan : plan_name
Period of current plan considered : current_month
(the free-limit mentioned above does not account for pro-ration due to suspension, reactivation, termination & plan-change)
BSNL Broad-Band Services
This is a system generated mail. Please do not reply back to this email ID
That's really a nice initiative from BSNL. It'll become very useful for all customers.
Posted in: Gadgets & Internet
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] How to Change Fonts of Menus, Dialog Box and Other Text in Windows 8 and Later
- Download Leopard Safari Skin for Maxthon Web Browser
- [Tip] Enable New “Translator Bubble UI” in Google Chrome
- Add Context Menu Option to Extract / Unpack Files from MSI (Microsoft Installer) Package
- Windows Blue will be Called Windows 8.1 and will be a Free Update to Windows 8
- How to Change or Customize Start Screen Background, Start Menu and Start Button in Windows 8?