BSNL Broadband Service “DataOne” Sending E-mails If You Cross Free Usage Limit
Good news for BSNL Broadband "DataOne" users. If you are under a data limit plan and always worry about the usage limit, then you no longer need to worry about. BSNL has started sending e-mail to all customers who cross their free usage limit.
Title of e-mail: BroadBand Free Usage Limit Crossed.!
Your current Broadband Usage has crossed the free-limit of xx GB.Your Service details are given below
Current-Plan : plan_name
Period of current plan considered : current_month
(the free-limit mentioned above does not account for pro-ration due to suspension, reactivation, termination & plan-change)
BSNL Broad-Band Services
This is a system generated mail. Please do not reply back to this email ID
That's really a nice initiative from BSNL. It'll become very useful for all customers.
Posted in: Gadgets & Internet
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Enable Hidden Secret Animation in Details Pane of Windows Vista and 7 Explorer
- How to Add Missing “Search” Option in Folder Context Menu in Windows Vista After Installing SP1?
- How to Convert Microsoft Office 2013 Trial Version into Full Version without Reinstalling?
- Enable Hidden Secret “Debug” Menu in Microsoft “Mahjong” Game in Windows Vista and 7
- [Tip] Remove “Send a Smile” (Feedback) and Other Toolbar Buttons from Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 10
- Download Windows 7 WindowBlinds (WB) Skin with Aero Glass for Windows XP