Good news for BSNL Broadband "DataOne" users. If you are under a data limit plan and always worry about the usage limit, then you no longer need to worry about. BSNL has started sending e-mail to all customers who cross their free usage limit.
Title of e-mail: BroadBand Free Usage Limit Crossed.!
Your current Broadband Usage has crossed the free-limit of xx GB.Your Service details are given below
Current-Plan : plan_name
Period of current plan considered : current_month
(the free-limit mentioned above does not account for pro-ration due to suspension, reactivation, termination & plan-change)
BSNL Broad-Band Services
This is a system generated mail. Please do not reply back to this email ID
That's really a nice initiative from BSNL. It'll become very useful for all customers.
Posted in: Emails & Messengers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Bitdefender Total Security 2015 Giveaway Winners List
- How to Remove “Preview Pane” Button from Command Bar in Windows Vista and 7 Explorer?
- [Tip] How to Copy Text from a Dialog Box Quickly in Windows?
- MetroViewer: Simple Image Viewer for Windows with Metro UI
- How to Enable Secret “Click and Hold Context Menu” Option in Mozilla Firefox?
- [Fix] “Your Windows 8.1 Install Couldn’t be Completed, Something Happened” Error Message