BSNL Broadband Service “DataOne” Sending E-mails If You Cross Free Usage Limit
Good news for BSNL Broadband "DataOne" users. If you are under a data limit plan and always worry about the usage limit, then you no longer need to worry about. BSNL has started sending e-mail to all customers who cross their free usage limit.
Title of e-mail: BroadBand Free Usage Limit Crossed.!
Your current Broadband Usage has crossed the free-limit of xx GB.Your Service details are given below
Current-Plan : plan_name
Period of current plan considered : current_month
(the free-limit mentioned above does not account for pro-ration due to suspension, reactivation, termination & plan-change)
BSNL Broad-Band Services
This is a system generated mail. Please do not reply back to this email ID
That's really a nice initiative from BSNL. It'll become very useful for all customers.
Posted in: Gadgets & Internet
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Solution] Windows Desktop doesn’t Save User Customized Settings
- Just Installed Good Old Windows Live Essentials 2009 (Wave 3) Back
- How to Download Full Standalone Offline Installer of Yahoo! Messenger?
- [Guide] How to Create Unattended Installer of Adobe Photoshop?
- Windows 10 will not Reinstall Uninstalled Apps When Upgrading to Newer Builds
- Transform Windows XP into Windows Vista without using Customization Pack