Good news for BSNL Broadband "DataOne" users. If you are under a data limit plan and always worry about the usage limit, then you no longer need to worry about. BSNL has started sending e-mail to all customers who cross their free usage limit.
Title of e-mail: BroadBand Free Usage Limit Crossed.!
Your current Broadband Usage has crossed the free-limit of xx GB.Your Service details are given below
Current-Plan : plan_name
Period of current plan considered : current_month
(the free-limit mentioned above does not account for pro-ration due to suspension, reactivation, termination & plan-change)
BSNL Broad-Band Services
This is a system generated mail. Please do not reply back to this email ID
That's really a nice initiative from BSNL. It'll become very useful for all customers.
Posted in: Emails & Messengers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Everything You Need to Know About Windows 8.1 Update 1
- Get Windows 8 Look-Like Metro Task Manager in Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Transform Windows XP into Windows 8 Using “Windows 8 M3 Starter Kit”
- StarterDesktopSlideShow: Add Desktop Wallpaper Slide Show Feature to Windows 7 Starter Edition
- How to Show / Hide / Move Drive Letters in Windows Explorer?
- [Fix] System Restore Point Creation / Configuration Disabled by Group Policy or System Administrator in Windows