Good news for BSNL Broadband "DataOne" users. If you are under a data limit plan and always worry about the usage limit, then you no longer need to worry about. BSNL has started sending e-mail to all customers who cross their free usage limit.
Title of e-mail: BroadBand Free Usage Limit Crossed.!
Your current Broadband Usage has crossed the free-limit of xx GB.Your Service details are given below
Current-Plan : plan_name
Period of current plan considered : current_month
(the free-limit mentioned above does not account for pro-ration due to suspension, reactivation, termination & plan-change)
BSNL Broad-Band Services
This is a system generated mail. Please do not reply back to this email ID
That's really a nice initiative from BSNL. It'll become very useful for all customers.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Solution] How to Disable Menubar in Windows Vista and Windows 7 Explorer?
- Librarian: Freeware to Tweak and Customize Library Feature in Windows 7
- How to Program and Use Airtel Digital TV (ADTV), Tata Sky DTH and Videocon D2H Universal Remotes with your TV Set?
- How to Restore “Close Multiple Tabs” Warning Message (Confirmation Prompt) in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Enable Folder Merge Conflict Message in Windows 8 Explorer?
- OEM Configurer: Free Utility to Add OEM Information and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP, Vista and 7