Good news for BSNL Broadband "DataOne" users. If you are under a data limit plan and always worry about the usage limit, then you no longer need to worry about. BSNL has started sending e-mail to all customers who cross their free usage limit.
Title of e-mail: BroadBand Free Usage Limit Crossed.!
Your current Broadband Usage has crossed the free-limit of xx GB.Your Service details are given below
Current-Plan : plan_name
Period of current plan considered : current_month
(the free-limit mentioned above does not account for pro-ration due to suspension, reactivation, termination & plan-change)
BSNL Broad-Band Services
This is a system generated mail. Please do not reply back to this email ID
That's really a nice initiative from BSNL. It'll become very useful for all customers.
Posted in: Emails & Messengers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Windows 7 is not Genuine Error Message, Make It Original and Activated Again
- Hidden Secret “Exit Explorer” Option in Windows 10 Start Menu and Taskbar
- How to Fix “Do You Want to Open This File?” Security Warning While Opening Start Menu or Taskbar Shortcuts in Windows Vista and 7
- Resource Tuner: Another Resource Editor Just Like Resource Hacker
- Download Free “Microsoft Download Manager” from Microsoft
- How to Enable Hidden “Aero Lite” Theme in Windows 8 and Later?