BSNL Broadband Service “DataOne” Sending E-mails If You Cross Free Usage Limit
Good news for BSNL Broadband "DataOne" users. If you are under a data limit plan and always worry about the usage limit, then you no longer need to worry about. BSNL has started sending e-mail to all customers who cross their free usage limit.
Title of e-mail: BroadBand Free Usage Limit Crossed.!
Your current Broadband Usage has crossed the free-limit of xx GB.Your Service details are given below
Current-Plan : plan_name
Period of current plan considered : current_month
(the free-limit mentioned above does not account for pro-ration due to suspension, reactivation, termination & plan-change)
BSNL Broad-Band Services
This is a system generated mail. Please do not reply back to this email ID
That's really a nice initiative from BSNL. It'll become very useful for all customers.
Posted in: Emails & Messengers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Fix Arrow Keys Navigation Problem in Mozilla Firefox?
- Make Windows 8 Start Screen Transparent, Change Background Image and Number of Rows of Tiles
- Add Image or Logo in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows XP
- Microsoft Launches “Ultimate PC” Website to Provide “Ultimate Exclusives” for Windows Vista
- Download Clean and Minimal Newspaper Skin for FeedDemon RSS Reader
- Best Free Alternatives to Microsoft Office Suite