Good news for BSNL Broadband "DataOne" users. If you are under a data limit plan and always worry about the usage limit, then you no longer need to worry about. BSNL has started sending e-mail to all customers who cross their free usage limit.
Title of e-mail: BroadBand Free Usage Limit Crossed.!
Your current Broadband Usage has crossed the free-limit of xx GB.Your Service details are given below
Current-Plan : plan_name
Period of current plan considered : current_month
(the free-limit mentioned above does not account for pro-ration due to suspension, reactivation, termination & plan-change)
BSNL Broad-Band Services
This is a system generated mail. Please do not reply back to this email ID
That's really a nice initiative from BSNL. It'll become very useful for all customers.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Move Menubar to Top in Internet Explorer (IE7 and IE8)?
- Get Windows 7 Iconized (Icon Only) Taskbar Feature in Windows XP and Vista
- BatteryInfoView: Free Utility to Show Status and Information About Laptop and Netbook Battery
- [FIX] WinRAR Causes Wide Context Menu Problem in Windows XP, Vista, Server 2008 and 7
- Internet Explorer 10 Allows to Switch Between IE5, IE7, IE8 and IE9 Rendering Modes
- [Did You Know] Collection of Some Simple and Easy to Use Tips and Tricks for Windows Explorer