Good news for BSNL Broadband "DataOne" users. If you are under a data limit plan and always worry about the usage limit, then you no longer need to worry about. BSNL has started sending e-mail to all customers who cross their free usage limit.
Title of e-mail: BroadBand Free Usage Limit Crossed.!
Your current Broadband Usage has crossed the free-limit of xx GB.Your Service details are given below
Current-Plan : plan_name
Period of current plan considered : current_month
(the free-limit mentioned above does not account for pro-ration due to suspension, reactivation, termination & plan-change)
BSNL Broad-Band Services
This is a system generated mail. Please do not reply back to this email ID
That's really a nice initiative from BSNL. It'll become very useful for all customers.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Merge / Combine Multiple E-mail Accounts into One in Windows Live Mail (WLM)?
- How to Hide, Show or Set Permissions for Your Email ID in Your Facebook Account Profile Page?
- [Did You Know] Ultimate List of Windows Live Mail Bugs and Goof-ups
- Google Redesigns Gmail Look, Adds New HD Themes, How to Instructions Inside
- Opera Mail: Download New Desktop Email Client for Windows and Mac
- What is the Use of “Add to Compact View” Option in Windows Live Mail (WLM)?