Good news for BSNL Broadband "DataOne" users. If you are under a data limit plan and always worry about the usage limit, then you no longer need to worry about. BSNL has started sending e-mail to all customers who cross their free usage limit.
Title of e-mail: BroadBand Free Usage Limit Crossed.!
Your current Broadband Usage has crossed the free-limit of xx GB.Your Service details are given below
Current-Plan : plan_name
Period of current plan considered : current_month
(the free-limit mentioned above does not account for pro-ration due to suspension, reactivation, termination & plan-change)
BSNL Broad-Band Services
This is a system generated mail. Please do not reply back to this email ID
That's really a nice initiative from BSNL. It'll become very useful for all customers.
Posted in: Emails & Messengers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Nero Lite and Nero Micro: Small and Optimized Installers for Nero Burning ROM
- WinToFlash: Utility to Create Bootable USB Drive to Install Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008 and 7
- Enhance Windows Taskbar Auto-Hide Functionality Using Taskbar Activate
- How to Set Your Desired Wallpaper as Folder Background Image in Windows XP
- How to Get Mac OS or Linux Style Font Smoothing in Windows?
- Unlocker: Download Free File Unlocking Utility for Windows