BSNL Broadband Service “DataOne” Sending E-mails If You Cross Free Usage Limit
Good news for BSNL Broadband "DataOne" users. If you are under a data limit plan and always worry about the usage limit, then you no longer need to worry about. BSNL has started sending e-mail to all customers who cross their free usage limit.
Title of e-mail: BroadBand Free Usage Limit Crossed.!
Your current Broadband Usage has crossed the free-limit of xx GB.Your Service details are given below
Current-Plan : plan_name
Period of current plan considered : current_month
(the free-limit mentioned above does not account for pro-ration due to suspension, reactivation, termination & plan-change)
BSNL Broad-Band Services
This is a system generated mail. Please do not reply back to this email ID
That's really a nice initiative from BSNL. It'll become very useful for all customers.
Posted in: Gadgets & Internet
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Windows XP Luna, Royale Blue and Zune Themes for Windows 7
- Run Metro Apps on Windows 8 Desktop, Add Minimize, Maximize and Close Buttons
- [Fix] Internet Connection Not Working Using Mobile Phones or USB Modems in Windows
- How to Disable New One-Click Search Bar and Restore Classic Search Box in Mozilla Firefox?
- Microsoft Talks about Cloud Computing Feature of Windows Server 8 in Official Video
- [Tip] Get Rid of White Titlebars in Windows 10