Good news for BSNL Broadband "DataOne" users. If you are under a data limit plan and always worry about the usage limit, then you no longer need to worry about. BSNL has started sending e-mail to all customers who cross their free usage limit.
Title of e-mail: BroadBand Free Usage Limit Crossed.!
Your current Broadband Usage has crossed the free-limit of xx GB.Your Service details are given below
Current-Plan : plan_name
Period of current plan considered : current_month
(the free-limit mentioned above does not account for pro-ration due to suspension, reactivation, termination & plan-change)
BSNL Broad-Band Services
This is a system generated mail. Please do not reply back to this email ID
That's really a nice initiative from BSNL. It'll become very useful for all customers.
Posted in: Emails & Messengers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- The Complete Windows 7 Keyboard Shortcuts List
- [Fix] Windows 7 Automatically Reduces System Volume for Games & PC Calls
- TheWorld: New Web Browser Based on Internet Explorer Rendering Engine
- Microsoft Announces Windows 8 and Windows RT “Surface” Tablets
- Restrict AutoRun Feature in Windows XP and Vista to CD and DVD Drives Similar to Windows 7
- How to Retrieve Forgotten Email Account Password Stored in Your Desktop Email Client?