BSNL Broadband Service “DataOne” Sending E-mails If You Cross Free Usage Limit
Good news for BSNL Broadband "DataOne" users. If you are under a data limit plan and always worry about the usage limit, then you no longer need to worry about. BSNL has started sending e-mail to all customers who cross their free usage limit.
Title of e-mail: BroadBand Free Usage Limit Crossed.!
Your current Broadband Usage has crossed the free-limit of xx GB.Your Service details are given below
Current-Plan : plan_name
Period of current plan considered : current_month
(the free-limit mentioned above does not account for pro-ration due to suspension, reactivation, termination & plan-change)
BSNL Broad-Band Services
This is a system generated mail. Please do not reply back to this email ID
That's really a nice initiative from BSNL. It'll become very useful for all customers.
Posted in: Gadgets & Internet
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Microsoft Announced Windows 7 SKU Details
- Transform Windows 7 into Windows Vista, Download Vista Theme for Windows 7
- Create Simple Script to Show / Hide Checkbox to Select Items in Windows Vista and Later
- [Tip] Restoring Classic Programs and User Interface in Windows 10
- Beginner’s Guide to Safely Configure / Disable Windows XP Services
- Download Windows 8 Lock Screen Style Metro Clock Screensaver