Good news for BSNL Broadband "DataOne" users. If you are under a data limit plan and always worry about the usage limit, then you no longer need to worry about. BSNL has started sending e-mail to all customers who cross their free usage limit.
Title of e-mail: BroadBand Free Usage Limit Crossed.!
Your current Broadband Usage has crossed the free-limit of xx GB.Your Service details are given below
Current-Plan : plan_name
Period of current plan considered : current_month
(the free-limit mentioned above does not account for pro-ration due to suspension, reactivation, termination & plan-change)
BSNL Broad-Band Services
This is a system generated mail. Please do not reply back to this email ID
That's really a nice initiative from BSNL. It'll become very useful for all customers.
Posted in: Emails & Messengers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- “Windows Experience Pack” Available for Windows XP, Vista and 7
- [Tip] Enable Full Restricted Mode in Internet Explorer Web Browser
- How to Fix Broken Incompatible Extensions in Mozilla Firefox and Make Them Compatible With Newer Versions?
- [Tip] Hide / Remove Search Box and Up Button from Windows 8 and 8.1 Explorer
- [Review] What’s New in Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC)?
- Is There Any Way to Enable True Aero Glass Transparency with Blur in Windows 8?