BSNL Broadband Service “DataOne” Sending E-mails If You Cross Free Usage Limit
Good news for BSNL Broadband "DataOne" users. If you are under a data limit plan and always worry about the usage limit, then you no longer need to worry about. BSNL has started sending e-mail to all customers who cross their free usage limit.
Title of e-mail: BroadBand Free Usage Limit Crossed.!
Your current Broadband Usage has crossed the free-limit of xx GB.Your Service details are given below
Current-Plan : plan_name
Period of current plan considered : current_month
(the free-limit mentioned above does not account for pro-ration due to suspension, reactivation, termination & plan-change)
BSNL Broad-Band Services
This is a system generated mail. Please do not reply back to this email ID
That's really a nice initiative from BSNL. It'll become very useful for all customers.
Posted in: Emails & Messengers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Did You Know] Ultimate List of Windows 8 Bugs and Goof-ups
- Collection of Boot Screens of All Windows Versions from Windows 1.0 to Windows 7
- How to Uninstall New Versions of Internet Explorer Web Browser in Windows?
- Selection Search: Free Extension for Google Chrome to Search for Selected Text in Webpages
- [Did You Know] WSReset Command to Clear Windows Store Cache in Windows 8 and Later
- Anti-Aliasing Tuner: Mozilla Firefox Add-on to Fix Font Problem