Border Skin: Get Windows Vista and 7 Style Aero Glass Effect with Blur and Reflection in Windows XP
NOTE: If your anti-virus software shows a warning message while using this app, ignore that. Its a false positive.
Now you can get Windows Vista and 7 like Aero Glass under Windows XP. Our friend "Komalo" has released an updated version of his excellent program "Border Skin" which provides Aero Glass in Windows XP with Blur and Reflection.
It contains lots of skins which can be applied by right-clicking on its system tray icon. You can also add it to System Startup.
If you want, you can enable/disable blur and reflection from the windows.
You can give it a try using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows Blue will be Called Windows 8.1 and will be a Free Update to Windows 8
- Transform Windows XP into Windows 8 Using “Windows 8 M3 Starter Kit”
- Taskbar Meters and SuperbarMonitor: 2 Awesome Free Tools to Show System Resource Usage in Windows 7 Taskbar
- Change Windows 8 Start Screen Green Background to Purple, Black or Blue
- [Tip] Tweak Microsoft Office 2013 Settings to Improve Your Privacy
- Download Dark “Vista Black” Theme for Windows Vista