NOTE: If your anti-virus software shows a warning message while using this app, ignore that. Its a false positive.
Now you can get Windows Vista and 7 like Aero Glass under Windows XP. Our friend "Komalo" has released an updated version of his excellent program "Border Skin" which provides Aero Glass in Windows XP with Blur and Reflection.
It contains lots of skins which can be applied by right-clicking on its system tray icon. You can also add it to System Startup.
If you want, you can enable/disable blur and reflection from the windows.
You can give it a try using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Comparison Between Windows 7 and Windows 8 Memory Management System
- How to Remove “Feedback” Button from Mozilla Firefox 4.0 Beta Toolbar?
- How to Enable “Inline AutoComplete” Feature in Windows Explorer and Run Dialog Box?
- How to Show Windows 8 Developer Preview Watermark (Build Number Info) on Windows 7 Desktop?
- Download VistaVG Icon Pack to Get Windows Vista Icons in Windows XP
- Microsoft Re-brands “Windows Live One Care Safety Scanner” to “Microsoft Safety Scanner”