NOTE: If your anti-virus software shows a warning message while using this app, ignore that. Its a false positive.
Now you can get Windows Vista and 7 like Aero Glass under Windows XP. Our friend "Komalo" has released an updated version of his excellent program "Border Skin" which provides Aero Glass in Windows XP with Blur and Reflection.
It contains lots of skins which can be applied by right-clicking on its system tray icon. You can also add it to System Startup.
If you want, you can enable/disable blur and reflection from the windows.
You can give it a try using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- SliderDock: Another Cool Dock for Windows
- Disk2vhd: Free Utility to Create VHD Versions of Physical Disks
- Visual Subst: Automatically Create Virtual Drives for Your Desired Folder in Windows Explorer
- Download “Windows Server 2008 Workstation Converter” to Make Server 2008 Look and Work Like Windows Vista
- ALLPlayer: A New Media Player to Play All Kind of Media Files
- Get Windows 8 Charms Bar in Windows XP, Vista and 7