NOTE: If your anti-virus software shows a warning message while using this app, ignore that. Its a false positive.
Now you can get Windows Vista and 7 like Aero Glass under Windows XP. Our friend "Komalo" has released an updated version of his excellent program "Border Skin" which provides Aero Glass in Windows XP with Blur and Reflection.
It contains lots of skins which can be applied by right-clicking on its system tray icon. You can also add it to System Startup.
If you want, you can enable/disable blur and reflection from the windows.
You can give it a try using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows Live Hotmail Keyboard Shortcuts List
- Microsoft Provides Windows 8 Developer Preview Product Key
- Windows 8 UI Bug Causes Windows XP Style Classic Balloon Notifications in Taskbar
- How to Add New Program Shortcuts in My Computer Context Menu in Windows?
- [Fix] “The AC Power Adapter Type is Incorrect or Cannot be Determined” Warning Message at Startup in Laptops
- How to Fix Start Menu Text or Icon Cut-off Problem in Windows XP 3rd Party Themes?