Border Skin: Get Windows Vista and 7 Style Aero Glass Effect with Blur and Reflection in Windows XP
NOTE: If your anti-virus software shows a warning message while using this app, ignore that. Its a false positive.
Now you can get Windows Vista and 7 like Aero Glass under Windows XP. Our friend "Komalo" has released an updated version of his excellent program "Border Skin" which provides Aero Glass in Windows XP with Blur and Reflection.
It contains lots of skins which can be applied by right-clicking on its system tray icon. You can also add it to System Startup.
If you want, you can enable/disable blur and reflection from the windows.
You can give it a try using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- List of Windows XP System Files to Customize Using Resource Hacker
- Start8: Get Start Button (ORB) and Classic Start Menu Back, Load Desktop on Login and Disable Hot Spots in Windows 8
- [Tip] How to Uninstall Modern Apps in Windows 10
- [Tip] Tweak and Customize Windows 8 Task Manager Functionality
- How to Enable Good Old Start Button (ORB) and Start Menu in Windows 8?
- PlacesBar Editor: Customize Default Places Bar in Common File Dialog Box in Windows and Office