NOTE: If your anti-virus software shows a warning message while using this app, ignore that. Its a false positive.
Now you can get Windows Vista and 7 like Aero Glass under Windows XP. Our friend "Komalo" has released an updated version of his excellent program "Border Skin" which provides Aero Glass in Windows XP with Blur and Reflection.
It contains lots of skins which can be applied by right-clicking on its system tray icon. You can also add it to System Startup.
If you want, you can enable/disable blur and reflection from the windows.
You can give it a try using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Customize Hidden “Extended Send To” Menu in Windows, Add or Remove Shortcuts
- [Tip] Convert Start Screen into a Full Screen Start Menu (kind of) in Windows 8.1
- How to Hide Menubar, Addressbar, Standard Toolbar and Throbber (Small Flag Icon) in Windows XP Explorer?
- Download Google Music Desktop Player for Windows 7
- Visual Subst: Automatically Create Virtual Drives for Your Desired Folder in Windows Explorer
- SMFixer: Free Tool to Repair and Enable Corrupted Safe Mode in Windows