NOTE: If your anti-virus software shows a warning message while using this app, ignore that. Its a false positive.
Now you can get Windows Vista and 7 like Aero Glass under Windows XP. Our friend "Komalo" has released an updated version of his excellent program "Border Skin" which provides Aero Glass in Windows XP with Blur and Reflection.
It contains lots of skins which can be applied by right-clicking on its system tray icon. You can also add it to System Startup.
If you want, you can enable/disable blur and reflection from the windows.
You can give it a try using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Force Enable Snap Feature and Run Metro Apps on Low Screen Resolutions in Windows 8?
- [Fix] Windows 8 Not Available for Download or Purchase in Your Country or Region
- RecycleBinEx: Freeware to Extend and Enhance the Functionality of Recycle Bin in Windows
- How to Fix Corrupt Drive Icons Problem in My Computer Window?
- Run It: Small Utility to Allow Opening Any Program by Typing its Name in RUN Dialog Box in Windows
- Microsoft Re-brands “Windows Live One Care Safety Scanner” to “Microsoft Safety Scanner”