NOTE: If your anti-virus software shows a warning message while using this app, ignore that. Its a false positive.
Now you can get Windows Vista and 7 like Aero Glass under Windows XP. Our friend "Komalo" has released an updated version of his excellent program "Border Skin" which provides Aero Glass in Windows XP with Blur and Reflection.
It contains lots of skins which can be applied by right-clicking on its system tray icon. You can also add it to System Startup.
If you want, you can enable/disable blur and reflection from the windows.
You can give it a try using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Get New Windows 8 Metro Start ORB (Start Button) in Windows 7
- Create Simple Script to Show / Hide Checkbox to Select Items in Windows Vista and 7
- [Manual Method] Get “Classic Start Menu” Back in Windows 7 Without Using 3rd Party Software
- Add Cascading Menus for Programs in Desktop and My Computer Context Menus in Windows 7 and Later
- IE7 Pro: Free Add-on to Add New Features to Internet Explorer Web Browser
- Moo0 RightClicker: Freeware to Enhance Context Menu in Windows