Border Skin: Get Windows Vista and 7 Style Aero Glass Effect with Blur and Reflection in Windows XP
NOTE: If your anti-virus software shows a warning message while using this app, ignore that. Its a false positive.
Now you can get Windows Vista and 7 like Aero Glass under Windows XP. Our friend "Komalo" has released an updated version of his excellent program "Border Skin" which provides Aero Glass in Windows XP with Blur and Reflection.
It contains lots of skins which can be applied by right-clicking on its system tray icon. You can also add it to System Startup.
If you want, you can enable/disable blur and reflection from the windows.
You can give it a try using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tata Sky and Dish TV Review] Comparison Between Two Major DTH Services in India
- Add “Windows Apps” Cascading Menu in My Computer Context Menu in Windows 7 and Later
- GClient: Download Free Desktop Client to Access Google+ Without Web Browser
- How to Add Your Name in Desktop Context Menu in Windows 7 and Later?
- MetroBackUp: Free Utility with Metro UI to Keep Directories in Sync
- How to Download and Install Windows 8.1 Free Preview? Upgrade or Dual Boot with Windows 8