NOTE: If your anti-virus software shows a warning message while using this app, ignore that. Its a false positive.
Now you can get Windows Vista and 7 like Aero Glass under Windows XP. Our friend "Komalo" has released an updated version of his excellent program "Border Skin" which provides Aero Glass in Windows XP with Blur and Reflection.
It contains lots of skins which can be applied by right-clicking on its system tray icon. You can also add it to System Startup.
If you want, you can enable/disable blur and reflection from the windows.
You can give it a try using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] A New Strange Line Appears below Ribbon Toolbar in Windows 8 and 8.1 Explorer
- How to Create Backup Image of Bootable USB Drives?
- How to Create a Shortcut Icon or Hotkey to Enable / Disable Windows Firewall?
- Transform Windows XP into Windows 8 RTM without using Customization Pack
- OpenOffice.org: Best Free Alternative to Microsoft Office Suite
- Download Leopard Safari Skin for Maxthon Web Browser