NOTE: If your anti-virus software shows a warning message while using this app, ignore that. Its a false positive.
Now you can get Windows Vista and 7 like Aero Glass under Windows XP. Our friend "Komalo" has released an updated version of his excellent program "Border Skin" which provides Aero Glass in Windows XP with Blur and Reflection.
It contains lots of skins which can be applied by right-clicking on its system tray icon. You can also add it to System Startup.
If you want, you can enable/disable blur and reflection from the windows.
You can give it a try using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows 8 will Boot Faster than Previous Windows Versions, Microsoft Confirms
- How to Get Windows XP Style Toolbar in Windows 8/8.1 Explorer without Using Any Software?
- How to Restore “Close Multiple Tabs” Warning Message (Confirmation Prompt) in Internet Explorer?
- Where Does Windows Store Temporary Files and How to Change TEMP Folder Location?
- FREE Download Windows 7 Theme for “WinRAR” Archiver
- So.cl (Tulalip): Microsoft Accidentally Reveals New Secret Social Network Project