Border Skin: Get Windows Vista and 7 Style Aero Glass Effect with Blur and Reflection in Windows XP
NOTE: If your anti-virus software shows a warning message while using this app, ignore that. Its a false positive.
Now you can get Windows Vista and 7 like Aero Glass under Windows XP. Our friend "Komalo" has released an updated version of his excellent program "Border Skin" which provides Aero Glass in Windows XP with Blur and Reflection.
It contains lots of skins which can be applied by right-clicking on its system tray icon. You can also add it to System Startup.
If you want, you can enable/disable blur and reflection from the windows.
You can give it a try using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Show / Add Accidentally Removed Bluetooth Icon in System Tray in Windows?
- How to Enable Aero Glass Transparency with Blur in Windows 10?
- [Fix] Drives Appearing Twice in Navigation Pane of Windows 10 Explorer “This PC”
- Mozilla Adds “Reset to Default State” Button in Firefox
- Download Norton Antivirus 2013, Norton Internet Security 2013 and Norton 360 2013 Free Public Beta Versions
- How to Always Show “More Details” in File Transfer (Cut, Copy, Delete) Dialog Box in Windows Vista and 7