NOTE: If your anti-virus software shows a warning message while using this app, ignore that. Its a false positive.
Now you can get Windows Vista and 7 like Aero Glass under Windows XP. Our friend "Komalo" has released an updated version of his excellent program "Border Skin" which provides Aero Glass in Windows XP with Blur and Reflection.
It contains lots of skins which can be applied by right-clicking on its system tray icon. You can also add it to System Startup.
If you want, you can enable/disable blur and reflection from the windows.
You can give it a try using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Transform Windows 7 into Windows Vista, Download Vista Theme for Windows 7
- How to Add or Remove Items from “New” Context Menu in Windows?
- Download Free e-book “Programming Windows Phone 7″ from Microsoft
- Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC) Build Information
- [Fix] Windows Live Messenger (WLM) Auto Starts While Opening Hotmail Website in Internet Explorer (IE)
- A Complete Guide for Tweaking User Account Control (UAC) in Windows Vista