NOTE: If your anti-virus software shows a warning message while using this app, ignore that. Its a false positive.
Now you can get Windows Vista and 7 like Aero Glass under Windows XP. Our friend "Komalo" has released an updated version of his excellent program "Border Skin" which provides Aero Glass in Windows XP with Blur and Reflection.
It contains lots of skins which can be applied by right-clicking on its system tray icon. You can also add it to System Startup.
If you want, you can enable/disable blur and reflection from the windows.
You can give it a try using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Pin “Network Connections” Shortcut to Windows 7 Taskbar?
- How to Restore About:Config Warning Message (Confirmation Prompt) in Mozilla Firefox?
- TrueTransparency: Another Freeware to Get Aero Glass with Blur and Reflection in Windows XP
- Change Yahoo! Messenger Default Status Messages With Your Own Customized Messages Using Resource Hacker
- How to Always Show “More Details” in File Transfer (Cut, Copy, Delete) Dialog Box in Windows Vista and 7
- Get Windows 8 “Win+X” Menu in Windows 7 Desktop Context Menu