Border Skin: Get Windows Vista and 7 Style Aero Glass Effect with Blur and Reflection in Windows XP
NOTE: If your anti-virus software shows a warning message while using this app, ignore that. Its a false positive.
Now you can get Windows Vista and 7 like Aero Glass under Windows XP. Our friend "Komalo" has released an updated version of his excellent program "Border Skin" which provides Aero Glass in Windows XP with Blur and Reflection.
It contains lots of skins which can be applied by right-clicking on its system tray icon. You can also add it to System Startup.
If you want, you can enable/disable blur and reflection from the windows.
You can give it a try using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Hide / Show Specific Control Panel Applets / Icons in Windows?
- How to Install Yahoo! Messenger’s Vista Version in Windows XP?
- [Tip] Enable or Disable Windows Update Notifications in ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- [SHAREit Tip] Disable Transfer Experience Improvement Program to Improve Privacy
- Power Scheduler: Freeware to Schedule Shutdown, Restart, Hibernate and Lock Operations in Windows
- How to Get Windows XP Style Toolbar in Windows 8/8.1 Explorer without Using Any Software?