NOTE: If your anti-virus software shows a warning message while using this app, ignore that. Its a false positive.
Now you can get Windows Vista and 7 like Aero Glass under Windows XP. Our friend "Komalo" has released an updated version of his excellent program "Border Skin" which provides Aero Glass in Windows XP with Blur and Reflection.
It contains lots of skins which can be applied by right-clicking on its system tray icon. You can also add it to System Startup.
If you want, you can enable/disable blur and reflection from the windows.
You can give it a try using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Customize “New Folder” and “New Shortcut” Text in Windows XP Context Menu
- How to Fix File or Folder Rename Problem in Windows Vista?
- Download Windows Live Movie Maker Final Version
- How to Get the Good Old Wordpad (without Ribbons) Working in Windows 7?
- [Guide] How to Slipstream Service Packs into Microsoft Office Setup?
- Download Free Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 VHD Images for Microsoft Virtual PC