Border Skin: Get Windows Vista and 7 Style Aero Glass Effect with Blur and Reflection in Windows XP
NOTE: If your anti-virus software shows a warning message while using this app, ignore that. Its a false positive.
Now you can get Windows Vista and 7 like Aero Glass under Windows XP. Our friend "Komalo" has released an updated version of his excellent program "Border Skin" which provides Aero Glass in Windows XP with Blur and Reflection.
It contains lots of skins which can be applied by right-clicking on its system tray icon. You can also add it to System Startup.
If you want, you can enable/disable blur and reflection from the windows.
You can give it a try using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Windows 8 Concept Login Screen “Gloosh” for Windows 7
- Vistalizator: Change Display Language in All Windows Vista and 7 Editions
- How to Customize “Organize” and “Layout” Menus in Command Bar in Windows 7 Explorer
- [Software Update] Opera 40 Now Available for Download
- Get Start Button (ORB) and Classic Start Menu Back in Windows 8 Using Classic Shell
- How to Add “Scan with Windows Defender” Option in File Context Menu in Windows 8?