NOTE: If your anti-virus software shows a warning message while using this app, ignore that. Its a false positive.
Now you can get Windows Vista and 7 like Aero Glass under Windows XP. Our friend "Komalo" has released an updated version of his excellent program "Border Skin" which provides Aero Glass in Windows XP with Blur and Reflection.
It contains lots of skins which can be applied by right-clicking on its system tray icon. You can also add it to System Startup.
If you want, you can enable/disable blur and reflection from the windows.
You can give it a try using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- TrueTransparency: Another Freeware to Get Aero Glass with Blur and Reflection in Windows XP
- How to Activate Hidden Side Panel Charm Using Keyboard Shortcut in Windows 8 Developer Preview?
- Download TwentyTen (Microsoft Office 2010 Inspired) Theme for Mozilla Firefox
- Vistalizator: Change Display Language in All Windows Vista and 7 Editions
- How to Restore “You’ve opened a new tab” Page in Internet Explorer 7?
- mStartEX: Windows 8 Style Start Menu Replacement for Windows XP, Vista and 7