Border Skin: Get Windows Vista and 7 Style Aero Glass Effect with Blur and Reflection in Windows XP
NOTE: If your anti-virus software shows a warning message while using this app, ignore that. Its a false positive.
Now you can get Windows Vista and 7 like Aero Glass under Windows XP. Our friend "Komalo" has released an updated version of his excellent program "Border Skin" which provides Aero Glass in Windows XP with Blur and Reflection.
It contains lots of skins which can be applied by right-clicking on its system tray icon. You can also add it to System Startup.
If you want, you can enable/disable blur and reflection from the windows.
You can give it a try using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Small Download Arrow Icon Showing on Start Screen Tiles in Windows 8.1
- How to Remove Nokia PC Suite, My Sharing Folders, Web Folders or Other Unwanted Items from My Computer in Windows?
- Add “Show / Hide File Extensions” Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows
- [Did You Know] Ultimate List of Windows 7 Bugs and Goof-ups
- Microsoft Office 2016 RTM Now Available for Download
- [Tip] How to Get Extra Free Disk Space in Windows?