Border Skin: Get Windows Vista and 7 Style Aero Glass Effect with Blur and Reflection in Windows XP
NOTE: If your anti-virus software shows a warning message while using this app, ignore that. Its a false positive.
Now you can get Windows Vista and 7 like Aero Glass under Windows XP. Our friend "Komalo" has released an updated version of his excellent program "Border Skin" which provides Aero Glass in Windows XP with Blur and Reflection.
It contains lots of skins which can be applied by right-clicking on its system tray icon. You can also add it to System Startup.
If you want, you can enable/disable blur and reflection from the windows.
You can give it a try using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Get Start Button (ORB) and Classic Start Menu Back in Windows 8 Using Classic Shell
- Anti-Aliasing Tuner: Mozilla Firefox Add-on to Fix Font Problem
- How to Adjust Taskbar Thumbnail Delay Time in Windows 7
- XWindows Dock: The Real Mac Leopard Dock Emulator
- How to Fix “Unexpected Installation Error -203” Problem While Installing Extensions and Themes in Mozilla Firefox?
- Add Tabs, Dual-Pane View and Classic Features to Windows Explorer