Border Skin: Get Windows Vista and 7 Style Aero Glass Effect with Blur and Reflection in Windows XP
NOTE: If your anti-virus software shows a warning message while using this app, ignore that. Its a false positive.
Now you can get Windows Vista and 7 like Aero Glass under Windows XP. Our friend "Komalo" has released an updated version of his excellent program "Border Skin" which provides Aero Glass in Windows XP with Blur and Reflection.
It contains lots of skins which can be applied by right-clicking on its system tray icon. You can also add it to System Startup.
If you want, you can enable/disable blur and reflection from the windows.
You can give it a try using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Google Search Got New Interface in IE11 on Windows 8.1, Try NOW
- mDesktop: Free Lightweight Utility to Create Multiple Virtual Desktops in Windows
- How to Get “Up” Button and Titlebar Text and Icon Back in Windows Vista and 7 Explorer?
- How to Choose Desired Windows 7 Edition / Version During Setup?
- How to Change “New Tab” Button URL in Mozilla Firefox?
- Freeware to Recover Windows and Microsoft Office Product Keys