NOTE: If your anti-virus software shows a warning message while using this app, ignore that. Its a false positive.
Now you can get Windows Vista and 7 like Aero Glass under Windows XP. Our friend "Komalo" has released an updated version of his excellent program "Border Skin" which provides Aero Glass in Windows XP with Blur and Reflection.
It contains lots of skins which can be applied by right-clicking on its system tray icon. You can also add it to System Startup.
If you want, you can enable/disable blur and reflection from the windows.
You can give it a try using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Create New Customized Toolbars at Desktop in Windows Vista?
- Download “Google Android” Theme for Sony Ericsson Mobile Phone
- Windows Media Player 12: Bug or Feature?
- [Guide] Safety Precautions to Setup and Install a 3rd Party Software in Windows
- Download Free Password Recovery Tools for Windows, Dialup Connection, Messengers, Emails, Browsers
- FlyakiteOSX: Transform Windows XP, Server 2003 or MCE into Mac OS X