Border Skin: Get Windows Vista and 7 Style Aero Glass Effect with Blur and Reflection in Windows XP
NOTE: If your anti-virus software shows a warning message while using this app, ignore that. Its a false positive.
Now you can get Windows Vista and 7 like Aero Glass under Windows XP. Our friend "Komalo" has released an updated version of his excellent program "Border Skin" which provides Aero Glass in Windows XP with Blur and Reflection.
It contains lots of skins which can be applied by right-clicking on its system tray icon. You can also add it to System Startup.
If you want, you can enable/disable blur and reflection from the windows.
You can give it a try using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Disable Telemetry and Data Collection on Windows 7, 8 and 8.1
- List of Windows XP System Files to Customize Using Resource Hacker
- Google Introduces Google Chrome OS, Coming in 2010
- Extend Windows Vista and Windows 7 Trial Period from 30 Days to 120 Days
- [Fix] Some File and Folder Names Showing in Blue or Green Color in Windows Explorer
- Get Windows 7 System Properties Dialog Box in Windows XP