Border Skin: Get Windows Vista and 7 Style Aero Glass Effect with Blur and Reflection in Windows XP
NOTE: If your anti-virus software shows a warning message while using this app, ignore that. Its a false positive.
Now you can get Windows Vista and 7 like Aero Glass under Windows XP. Our friend "Komalo" has released an updated version of his excellent program "Border Skin" which provides Aero Glass in Windows XP with Blur and Reflection.
It contains lots of skins which can be applied by right-clicking on its system tray icon. You can also add it to System Startup.
If you want, you can enable/disable blur and reflection from the windows.
You can give it a try using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable Aero Snap Feature in Windows 7 and Later?
- Windows 7 Starter Edition or Windows 7 Restricted Edition?
- Download Windows Phone 7 “Mango” and XBox Inspired Themes for Windows 7
- [Fix] Windows XP Shows Error Message: Installation of Microsoft Office 2010 Requires MSXML Version 6.10.1129.0
- How to Create Removable Media Shortcuts Automatically on Windows Desktop?
- [FIX] Windows 7 Deletes All System Restore Points Upon Reboot