Bins: Download Taskbar Organizer for Windows 7
"Bins" is a Taskbar organizer for Windows 7. It allows you to create bin which is a group of icons on your taskbar. With Bins, it's easy to create these groups to make your taskbar neat and to have all your programs/shortcuts right on hand.
Bins was created from the concept that your programs should be quicker and easier to get to. Windows 7 taskbar was a great step in the right direction, but lacked the powertools needed to get the job done for serious computer users. By allowing you to group programs, and allowing you to access them immediately with a simple mouseover, this tool will drastically improve how you work with your computer.
"Bins" has been developed by our friend "Jeff Bargmann". "Bins" can be used in any edition of Windows 7.
- Group your taskbar icons - Combine related programs on your Windows 7 taskbar into "Bins". Reduce clutter, and get at your programs quickly.
- Super easy - Create a Bin by dragging one taskbar icon on top of another, and dropping into the popup that appears. Ungroup shortcuts by dragging the icon back to the taskbar. No need to open a settings screen; Bins is simple and intuitive.
- Instantly accessible - Once combined into a Bin, your shortcuts will appear instantly when you mouse over the group's icon, for launching or for window-management. Move your mouse away and your Bin will tuck back into the taskbar.
- Pin files and folders to your taskbar - Want a favorite folder or document more easily on hand? Bins allows you to pin any file or folder to your taskbar natively.
Currently its under Beta testing and a free beta can be downloaded using following link:
Thanks to our reader "odio" for sharing it...
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Google Introduces “Me on the Web” Feature to Alert You When Your Personal Information Gets Published Online
- How to Stop Windows Live Mail from Blocking Unsupported File Types in Attachments
- [Fix] Unknown Characters or Vertical Rectangles are Showing in place of Metro Icons in Windows 8 and 8.1 Start Screen and Login Screen
- How to Add More Speed Dials in Opera Web Browser?
- Enable Hidden Secret “Debug” Menu in Microsoft “Hearts” Game in Windows Vista and 7
- Collection of Boot Screens of All Windows Versions from Windows 1.0 to Windows 7