BExplorer (Better Explorer): Windows 8 Look-Like Explorer with Ribbon UI for Windows 7
We all know that Windows 8 features Microsoft Office 2010 style Ribbon UI in Windows Explorer:
Ribbon interface helps in accessing frequently used commands and menus quickly and easily. At the same time it also occupies a little bit more space on your computer screen. Although to get the space back, you can minimize the ribbon.
Some people like the ribbon and some don't. If you are a ribbon lover, here is something interesting for you.
"BExplorer" aka "Better Explorer" is a free software for Windows 7 which can be considered as an alternative to default Windows Explorer. It comes with Windows 8 style Ribbon UI.
It also comes with a great feature which is Tab support. You can open several tabs in single Explorer window just like your favorite web browser.
It allows you to minimize ribbon, add commands to Quick Access Toolbar, etc just like Windows 8 Explorer. Currently its under development so you might get bugs while using it.
Following are some highlighted features:
- Tab functionality
- Ribbon UI
- Additional toolbars
- Extended search
- Glassy view
Interested users can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Windows 7 WindowBlinds (WB) Skin with Aero Glass for Windows XP
- [Tip] Disallow Secret “Customer Experience Improvement Program” (CEIP) from Collecting Information in Windows
- What is the Use of “Add to Compact View” Option in Windows Live Mail
- Classic Shell 4.2.5: Get Classic Start Menu, Classic IE and Explorer Toolbar Buttons Back in Windows 7 and Later
- How to Disable or Remove Annoying Ads from Yahoo! Messenger?
- [Tip] Enable Hidden Secret “Profile Manager” Feature in Google Chrome