Mozilla Firefox is one of the most popular web browsers but there are many Firefox users who always complain about its GUI. Mozilla has not worked much on Firefox interface. Its almost same since ages and doesn't fit with Windows Vista and 7's Aero theme.
On the other hand, Internet Explorer looks excellent with the Glass theme. So today, we are going to share an excellent theme for Firefox which can make Firefox look-like IE8:
As you can see in the above screenshot, Firefox is almost looking similar to IE8.
The theme is called "Vista-aero". If you also want to transform your Firefox into IE8, you can download this theme using following link:
You can further enable Glass in Firefox toolbar. Use "Glasser" extension for it:
If you also want to auto-hide Menubar just like IE8. Install "Hide Menubar" extension:
You can access Menubar by pressing "ALT" key.
The "Vista-aero" theme also provides the Tab grouping feature of IE8. It shows similar tabs in same color. If you don't like this feature, you can turn it off by clicking on the "Tools" button on Tab bar and uncheck "useColorTab" option:
You can also remove unwanted buttons from Tab bar by clicking on the 2 arrows present at last of the Tab bar and uncheck the desired options:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Version Update] Yahoo! Messenger 11.5 Released, Download Link Inside
- [Classic Menu, UBitMenu, Word Menus] 3 Freeware to Get the Classic Menubar and Toolbar Back in Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010
- How to Download Windows 8.1 RTM Standalone Offline ISO for Clean Installation?
- Ultimate Collection of the Best Dock Utilities for Windows
- Google Search Got New Interface in IE11 on Windows 8.1, Try NOW
- DeskIntegrator: Portable Utility to Add Program Shortcuts in Windows Vista and 7 Desktop Context Menu