Download Best IE8 Theme to Make Mozilla Firefox Look-Like Internet Explorer 8
Mozilla Firefox is one of the most popular web browsers but there are many Firefox users who always complain about its GUI. Mozilla has not worked much on Firefox interface. Its almost same since ages and doesn't fit with Windows Vista and 7's Aero theme.
On the other hand, Internet Explorer looks excellent with the Glass theme. So today, we are going to share an excellent theme for Firefox which can make Firefox look-like IE8:
As you can see in the above screenshot, Firefox is almost looking similar to IE8.
The theme is called "Vista-aero". If you also want to transform your Firefox into IE8, you can download this theme using following link:
You can further enable Glass in Firefox toolbar. Use "Glasser" extension for it:
If you also want to auto-hide Menubar just like IE8. Install "Hide Menubar" extension:
You can access Menubar by pressing "ALT" key.
The "Vista-aero" theme also provides the Tab grouping feature of IE8. It shows similar tabs in same color. If you don't like this feature, you can turn it off by clicking on the "Tools" button on Tab bar and uncheck "useColorTab" option:
You can also remove unwanted buttons from Tab bar by clicking on the 2 arrows present at last of the Tab bar and uncheck the desired options:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Software Update] Google Chrome 53 Stable Release Now Available for Download
- Registry Tweak to Decrease Window Border Size and Padding in Windows 8 and Later
- Start Menu Will Make a Comeback in Next Windows Version
- Get Windows 7 Look-Like Calculator in Windows XP and Vista
- [Fix] Performance Information and Tools (aka Windows Experience Index) Page Shows Empty in Windows Vista and 7
- How to Pin Any File, Folder or Program Shortcut to Start Screen in Windows 8 and Later?