BatteryInfoView: Free Utility to Show Status and Information About Laptop and Netbook Battery
All laptop and netbook users are very careful about its battery. They always keep an eye on the battery status using battery icon in Windows system tray.
But the system tray icon doesn't show detailed information about battery status.
Today we are going to share a free utility "BatteryInfoView" for laptops and netbook computers that displays the current status and information about your battery.
The displayed battery information includes:
- Battery name
- Manufacture name
- Serial number
- Manufacture date
- Power state (charging/discharging)
- Current battery capacity
- Full charged capacity
- Charge/discharge rate
BatteryInfoView also provides a log window, which adds a new log line containing the battery status every 30 seconds or any other time interval that you choose.
This free utility works in all Windows versions from Windows 2000 to Windows 7.
BatteryInfoView is a portable tool so you don't need to install it. Simply run the EXE file and it'll show the information about battery.
Thanks to our friend "Martin" for sharing it...
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Microsoft Introduces Outlook.com, New Email Service with Metro UI
- How to Restrict Users from Deleting Cookies, Temporary Files and Other Browsing History Data in Internet Explorer?
- How to Change or Remove Windows Logo from Windows 7 System Properties?
- Download Windows 8 and 8.1 Login Screen for Windows XP
- [Fix] Charms Bar Randomly Appears on Windows 8/8.1 Devices
- How to Show Actual Theme Names in Windows 7 Desktop Properties?