Backup and Restore Mozilla Firefox Extensions, Themes, Bookmarks, Preferences, Passwords, Cookies, etc Using FEBE
FEBE (Firefox Environment Backup Extension) is an excellent extension for Mozilla Firefox which allows you to take backup of all installed extensions, themes in Firefox. It can also create installable .xpi files for extensions so that you can use them to install your favorite extensions in other systems.
Its not limited to extensions, you can also take backup of bookmarks, preferences, passwords, cookies and much more. You can even take a backup of your complete Firefox profile.
Its highly customizable and you can select what things you want to backup/restore. Once installed, you can access it by clicking on its statusbar icon which is shown at the left corner of statusbar. You can also access it using "Tools -> FEBE" menu.
You can even add its icon in toolbar by right-click on the toolbar and select "Customize" and drag-n-drop its icon.
You can change its settings using "Tools -> FEBE -> FEBE Options". Here you can customize the backup type, hide statusbar icon, disable sounds and much more.
You can also define the default backup directory to store the backups.
You can also schedule the backup task so that you don't need to worry about it.
Overall its a must have extension for all Firefox users. You can download it using following link:
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- The Best and Easiest Way to Slipstream Service Pack 3 (SP3) into Windows XP Setup Disc
- [FAQ] Things to Know Before Downloading or Installing Windows 8.1 Preview
- How to Enable Hidden Features (Music, Podcasts, Smart DJ and Social) in Zune Software?
- 15 Things To Do After Installing Windows 7
- Waterfox: Download 64-bit Version of Mozilla Firefox for Windows Vista and 7
- How to Restore Default “New Tab” Page in Internet Explorer 8?