Auslogics Registry Cleaner: A Free Windows Registry Maintenance Tool
"Auslogics Registry Cleaner" is a new Windows Registry maintenance tool which helps you in keeping the registry clean to make the system faster. It can fix invalid or obsolete registry keys which can slow down the whole system.
When you launch the program, it shows 3 options to start from:
- Start quick scan
- Start advanced scan
- Restore changes
It took hardly 5 seconds to perform a quick registry scan for us and a list of all registry problems was shown after the scan.
You can select the entries which you want to fix using the checkboxes. By default all entries are selected.
To fix the problems, click on "Fix" button and it'll immediately fix the problems.
You can click on "Display Report" button to see what entries were fixed by the program. An HTML file will be opened in your web browser containing a list.
Overall its a very simple and easy to use registry cleaner and optimizer program.
You can download it absolutely free using following link:
PS: Forgot to tell, it works on Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 along with Server 2003 and 2008.
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Microsoft Launched “Automated Troubleshooting Services” to Fix Common Maintenance Problems for Windows XP and Vista
- How to Create New Customized Toolbars at Desktop in Windows Vista?
- FoxE9: Download Add-on to Make Mozilla Firefox Look-Like Internet Explorer 9 (IE9)
- How to Disable Annoying Caps Lock Key in Windows?
- Host Mechanic: Freeware to Edit, Delete or Restore Hosts File in Windows
- Seconds Count Display Bug on Windows 10 Lock Screen