Anti-Aliasing Tuner: Mozilla Firefox Add-on to Fix Font Problem
If you are using Mozilla Firefox 4.0 or later version and the fonts look ugly on your computer screen, following add-on will help you.
Actually Firefox 4.0 and later versions use Direct2D and DirectWrite to provide hardware acceleration and smooth font rendering but it might cause problems while reading the font on some computer screens.
"Anti-Aliasing Tuner" is a simple add-on which can customize various Direct2D/DirectWrite text rendering parameters to make the font appearance really smooth.
It allows to customize cleartype level, anti-aliasing mode, rendering mode, etc.
You can give it a try using following link:
Thanks to our reader "SergioJP" for sharing it...
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Opera Tips] Disable Bookmarks Trash Folder, Sidebar Extensions and Chronological Tab Switching Feature
- Vize (XPize for Vista): GUI Enhancer for Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008
- Add “Windows Apps” Cascading Menu in My Computer Context Menu in Windows 7 and Later
- Download Windows 8 Free Consumer Preview (Public Beta)
- Repair Nokia Lumia and HTC One Mobile Phones Using Software Recovery Tools
- How to Show/Hide “Get Add-ons” Tab in Mozilla Firefox Add-ons Window?