[AIO] How to Get All Good Old Classic Features Back in Windows 7
Most of us are using Windows 7 in our systems. We love it, admire it. Its the best Windows OS from Microsoft.
But most of us also complain about various missing classic features in Windows 7 like Classic Start menu, Quick Launch toolbar, Show Desktop shortcut, Cut, copy, paste, delete and Up buttons in Explorer, etc.
We have posted lots of tutorials time to time which help you in getting those missing features back in Windows 7. Sometimes it might take time to browse through all these kind of tutorials, so today we are putting all these tutorials links in one place which will definitely help you in enjoying Windows 7 to the extent.
So without wasting time, lets take a look at all those tutorials which help you in getting missing classic features back in Windows 7:
Get Classic Start Menu Back:
Get Other Missing Classic Features Back:
Get Classic Features Back in Windows Explorer:
Get Classic Apps Back:
Posted in: Windows 7
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Internet Explorer Collection: Run Multiple IE Versions Simultaneously
- [Fix] Lock Screen Appears Automatically at Constant Intervals in Windows 8 and Later
- [Tip] Customize Hidden “Extended Send To” Menu in Windows, Add or Remove Shortcuts
- Add Your Favorite Program Shortcut in Desktop Context Menu in Windows
- The Best Method to Remove Ribbon UI from Windows 8/8.1 Explorer
- [Software Update] Google Chrome 53 Stable Release Now Available for Download