[AIO] How to Get All Good Old Classic Features Back in Windows 7
Most of us are using Windows 7 in our systems. We love it, admire it. Its the best Windows OS from Microsoft.
But most of us also complain about various missing classic features in Windows 7 like Classic Start menu, Quick Launch toolbar, Show Desktop shortcut, Cut, copy, paste, delete and Up buttons in Explorer, etc.
We have posted lots of tutorials time to time which help you in getting those missing features back in Windows 7. Sometimes it might take time to browse through all these kind of tutorials, so today we are putting all these tutorials links in one place which will definitely help you in enjoying Windows 7 to the extent.
So without wasting time, lets take a look at all those tutorials which help you in getting missing classic features back in Windows 7:
Get Classic Start Menu Back:
Get Other Missing Classic Features Back:
Get Classic Features Back in Windows Explorer:
Get Classic Apps Back:
Posted in: Windows 7
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Perform Clean Installation of Windows 10 with Activation?
- [FAQ] Things to Know Before Downloading or Installing Windows 8.1 Preview
- Registry Tweak to Decrease Window Border Size and Padding in Windows 8 and Later
- [Fix] A New Strange Line Appears below Ribbon Toolbar in Windows 8 and 8.1 Explorer
- [Fix] Can’t See Minimize Button in Titlebar and Access Taskbar in Metro Apps in Windows 8.1
- Hidden Secret Trick to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy and Other Google Android Devices