Aero Color Show: Yet Another Free Tool to Get Windows 8 Aero Auto-Colorization Feature in Windows 7
We all know about "Aero Auto-Colorization" feature present in Windows 8 which automatically configures the color of Aero elements, like the Start Menu, Windows Explorer windows, and the taskbar based on the desktop wallpaper.
We have shared a free utility in past called "Aura" which can bring the same functionality in Windows Vista and 7:
Today we are going to share another freeware which does a similar job.
"Aero Color Show" is a small and portable tool created by "dejco" @ DA for Windows 7 which automatically changes Aero glass color based on a set of predefined images.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Get Blue Toolbar Color Back in Microsoft Office 2003 While Using 3rd Party Themes in Windows XP?
- Extended Statusbar: Get Opera Like Statusbar in Mozilla Firefox
- ViGlance: Get Windows 7 Look-Like Taskbar in Windows XP and Vista
- How to Access Additional Hidden Regional Wallpapers in Windows 7?
- [Fix] “Shellmanager Database is Corrupt or Missing” Error Message While (Un)Installing Nero Software in Windows
- How to Fix Spybot Search & Destroy Alert Dialog Box Overlapping Problem?