Add “System Shortcuts” Cascading Menu in My Computer Context Menu in Windows 7 and Later
Recently we posted a tutorial for adding your favorite programs shortcuts under cascading menus in Windows 7 Desktop and My Computer context menus:
It might become very useful if you want to add your frequently used programs or system tools under separate groups.
Today in this article, we are providing a ready-made registry script which can add a new cascading menu "System Shortcuts" in Windows 7 My Computer context menu which contains following useful shortcuts under it:
- Administrative Tools
- Change Date and Time
- Change Regional Settings
- Folder Options
- God Mode
- Internet Options
- Network Connections
- Power Options
- Programs and Features
- Recycle Bin
- System Properties
- User Accounts
- User Accounts Classic
- Window Switcher
By default, it adds the cascading menu in the middle of context menu. But if you want, you can add it at top or bottom of context menu.
There are 3 different scripts included in the ZIP file, simply run the desired REG file to add the cascading menu.
There is also an uninstallation script available in the ZIP file so that you can remove the cascading menu.
PS: If the cascading menu doesn't work for you, first take ownership of following keys in Registry Editor:
Then run the registry script again.
- Add "Windows Apps" Cascading Menu in My Computer Context Menu in Windows 7 and Later
- Add "System Tools" Cascading Menu in My Computer Context Menu in Windows 7 and Later
- Add "Desktop Shortcuts" Cascading Menu in My Computer Context Menu in Windows 7 and Later
Posted in: Windows 7
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Get Glass Notepad in Windows Vista and 7
- Add Your Favorite Application or Shortcut Under RUN in Windows XP Start Menu
- Google Drive Launched, Get 5GB of Free Storage NOW
- How to Remove Nokia PC Suite, My Sharing Folders, Web Folders or Other Unwanted Items from My Computer in Windows?
- How to Add New Program Shortcuts in My Computer Context Menu in Windows?
- Download “AeroVG Se7en” Theme for Windows 7