Recently we posted a simple script to toggle "Show hidden files and folders" option in Windows:
And now we'll tell you how to add an option "Show / Hide Hidden Files" in Desktop and Explorer context menu (menu which appears when you right-click) to make the task faster and easier.
In Windows XP, you'll need to right-click on a folder to get the option. In Windows Vista and 7, you can right-click on an empty area in Explorer or Desktop to get the option.
Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Install.exe" file present in the "Windows XP" or "Windows Vista and 7" folders depending upon which Windows are you using.
It'll automatically install the required files and will ask you to add the option into Windows Registry, accept the confirmation by clicking on "Yes" button and then OK.
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize My Computer Context Menu in Windows
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Personas: New Easy to Install & Easy to Use Skins for Mozilla Firefox
- [Tata Sky and Dish TV Review] Comparison Between Two Major DTH Services in India
- [FIX] Windows 7 Deletes All System Restore Points Upon Reboot
- Search Box on New Tab Page in Internet Explorer Web Browser
- How to Change Homepage Settings in Google Chrome?
- Download “SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner” to Scan and Remove Spyware and Malware from Your Non-Bootable Computer