Add “Show / Hide Checkbox” to Select Items Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows Vista and Later
Recently we posted a simple script to toggle "Use Checkbox to select items" option in Windows:
And now we'll tell you how to add an option "Show / Hide Checkbox" in Desktop and Explorer context menu (menu which appears when you right-click) to make the task faster and easier.
Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Install.exe".
It'll automatically install the required files and will ask you to add the option into Windows Registry, accept the confirmation by clicking on "Yes" button and then OK.
PS: If you receive any error message while running the installer, first take ownership of following key in Registry Editor:
Now run the installer again and it'll work without any problem.
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize My Computer Context Menu in Windows
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Pulmon: Yet Another Free Utility to Get Windows 8 Style Live Tiles with Metro UI on Windows Desktop
- Download Norton Antivirus 2013, Norton Internet Security 2013 and Norton 360 2013 Free Public Beta Versions
- Logon Changer: Set Random Background Images on Windows 7 Login Screen
- How to Remove Annoying Common Tasks (Details Pane) from Desktop in Windows XP?
- How to Get the Old Thin Taskbar Buttons with Text Back in Windows 7 and Later?
- Windows 7 Logon Reworked: Get Longhorn Style Aurora Login Screen in Windows 7