Recently we posted a simple script to restart Explorer in Windows:
And now we'll tell you how to add an option "Restart Explorer" in Desktop and Explorer context menu (menu which appears when you right-click) to make the task faster and easier.
Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Install.exe" file :
It'll automatically install the required files and will ask you to add the option into Windows Registry, accept the confirmation by clicking on "Yes" button and then OK.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (SP1) Documentation
- Add “Windows Apps” Cascading Menu in My Computer Context Menu in Windows 7
- How to Remove Annoying Common Tasks (Details Pane) from Desktop in Windows XP?
- AeroBar: Free Portable Utility to Show Titlebar Text in Windows Vista and 7 Explorer
- Create Direct Shortcut for “Action Center -> Review Problem Reports” in Windows 7
- Transform Windows 7 into Windows Vista, Download Vista Theme for Windows 7