Recently we posted a simple script to restart Explorer in Windows:
And now we'll tell you how to add an option "Restart Explorer" in Desktop and Explorer context menu (menu which appears when you right-click) to make the task faster and easier.
Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Install.exe" file :
It'll automatically install the required files and will ask you to add the option into Windows Registry, accept the confirmation by clicking on "Yes" button and then OK.
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize My Computer Context Menu in Windows
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows
Other similar articles that may interest you
- TeraCopy: Free Alternative to Windows Built-in Copy and Move Functionality
- How to Restore Missing “Send To” Menuitem in File and Folder Context Menus in Windows?
- Download Mozilla Firefox 3.7 Mockup Theme NOW
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 Skin for Yahoo! Messenger 9 and 10
- Download Windows 8.1 Free Preview
- List of Windows Vista System Files to Customize Using Resource Hacker