Recently we posted a simple script to restart Explorer in Windows:
And now we'll tell you how to add an option "Restart Explorer" in Desktop and Explorer context menu (menu which appears when you right-click) to make the task faster and easier.
Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Install.exe" file :
It'll automatically install the required files and will ask you to add the option into Windows Registry, accept the confirmation by clicking on "Yes" button and then OK.
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize My Computer Context Menu in Windows
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable Automatic Image Resizing in Mozilla Firefox?
- Download Microsoft Zune Desktop Theme for Windows XP
- Ultimate Collection of Best Free Partition Manager Software for Windows
- Windows 8 Comes with Built-in Option to Turn On/Off 16-Bit Application Support
- How to Get “Minimize to System Tray” Feature Back in Windows Live Messenger (WLM) in Windows 7?
- Download Mac OS X Skin for Yahoo! Messenger 9 and 10