Recently we posted a simple script to restart Explorer in Windows:
And now we'll tell you how to add an option "Restart Explorer" in Desktop and Explorer context menu (menu which appears when you right-click) to make the task faster and easier.
Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Install.exe" file :
It'll automatically install the required files and will ask you to add the option into Windows Registry, accept the confirmation by clicking on "Yes" button and then OK.
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize My Computer Context Menu in Windows
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Secret Processor Trick to Improve System Performance in Windows Vista and 7
- Download Windows 7 Login Screen for Windows XP and Vista
- Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) RTM Released, Download Links Inside
- Download “K-Lite Mega Codec Pack” or “Media Player Classic” to Play All Popular Media Files in Windows
- RocketDock: Another Free and Lightweight Dock Utility for Windows
- What is Windows 8 Promo Code and How to Get or Use it?