Recently we posted a simple script to restart Explorer in Windows:
And now we'll tell you how to add an option "Restart Explorer" in Desktop and Explorer context menu (menu which appears when you right-click) to make the task faster and easier.
Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Install.exe" file :
It'll automatically install the required files and will ask you to add the option into Windows Registry, accept the confirmation by clicking on "Yes" button and then OK.
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize My Computer Context Menu in Windows
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download DWM Enabled “Windows 7 Basic” Theme with Aero Titlebar Buttons and Shadow Effects
- [Tip] Remove Shadow Effect from Window Borders in Windows 10
- CheckDrive: Freeware to Scan and Fix Hard Drive Crash and Errors
- [Guide] Different Ways to Open Command Prompt as Administrator in Windows
- Microsoft Shows Windows 8 Preview
- [Guide] How to Upgrade to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8, Windows 7, XP and Vista?