Recently we posted a simple script to restart Explorer in Windows:
And now we'll tell you how to add an option "Restart Explorer" in Desktop and Explorer context menu (menu which appears when you right-click) to make the task faster and easier.
Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Install.exe" file :
It'll automatically install the required files and will ask you to add the option into Windows Registry, accept the confirmation by clicking on "Yes" button and then OK.
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize My Computer Context Menu in Windows
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Windows 8 Metro UI Inspired Dark and Light Themes for Steam
- How to Restrict Users from Changing Internet Explorer Homepage Settings?
- Download VistaVG Icon Pack to Get Windows Vista Icons in Windows XP
- Get Maximum Aero Glass Transparency in Mozilla Firefox in Windows Vista and 7
- BatteryInfoView: Free Utility to Show Status and Information About Laptop and Netbook Battery
- [Wishlist] Features You Want to See in Next Windows Version