Recently we posted a simple script to restart Explorer in Windows:
And now we'll tell you how to add an option "Restart Explorer" in Desktop and Explorer context menu (menu which appears when you right-click) to make the task faster and easier.
Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Install.exe" file :
It'll automatically install the required files and will ask you to add the option into Windows Registry, accept the confirmation by clicking on "Yes" button and then OK.
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize My Computer Context Menu in Windows
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Add Event Sound to Mozilla Firefox Using PopupSound Extension
- Download Dark Theme “Vista Black” for Windows Vista
- ViGlance: Get Windows 7 Look-Like Taskbar in Windows XP and Vista
- Download Windows 8 Boot Screen for Windows XP
- [Tip] Hide / Remove Search Box and Up Button from Windows 8 and 8.1 Explorer
- How to Show Large Icons in Quick Launch Toolbar in Windows Taskbar?