Add “Restart Explorer” Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows
Recently we posted a simple script to restart Explorer in Windows:
And now we'll tell you how to add an option "Restart Explorer" in Desktop and Explorer context menu (menu which appears when you right-click) to make the task faster and easier.
Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Install.exe" file :
It'll automatically install the required files and will ask you to add the option into Windows Registry, accept the confirmation by clicking on "Yes" button and then OK.
Now you can restart Windows Explorer quickly and easily by simply right-clicking on Desktop or Explorer and selecting "Restart Explorer" option.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Collection of Useful Stylish Scripts to Customize Mozilla Firefox UI
- How to Uninstall / Remove Custom 3rd Party Themes in Windows?
- Download Free Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 VHD Images for Microsoft Virtual PC
- Win+X Menu Editor: Freeware to Tweak and Customize “Win+X” Menu in Windows 8
- How to Enable Hidden “Aero Lite” Theme in Windows 8 and Later?
- Universal Extractor: Decompress and Extract Files from Any Type of Archive or Installer