Add “Restart Explorer” Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows
Recently we posted a simple script to restart Explorer in Windows:
And now we'll tell you how to add an option "Restart Explorer" in Desktop and Explorer context menu (menu which appears when you right-click) to make the task faster and easier.
Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Install.exe" file :
It'll automatically install the required files and will ask you to add the option into Windows Registry, accept the confirmation by clicking on "Yes" button and then OK.
Now you can restart Windows Explorer quickly and easily by simply right-clicking on Desktop or Explorer and selecting "Restart Explorer" option.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Can’t Apply “Windows Aero” Theme After Applying “Windows Basic” Theme in Windows 7
- [Windows 8.1 Bug] Icons Look Distorted in Delete Confirmation Dialog Box and Send To Menu
- Add “Restart uxsms” Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows Vista and Later
- How to Get Classic XP Style Navigation Pane Back in Windows 7 Explorer?
- How to Enable Image Slide Show Feature on Windows 8.1 Lock Screen?
- How to Get the Good Old Classic Chat Interface Back in Facebook?