Recently we posted a simple script to restart Explorer in Windows:
And now we'll tell you how to add an option "Restart Explorer" in Desktop and Explorer context menu (menu which appears when you right-click) to make the task faster and easier.
Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Install.exe" file :
It'll automatically install the required files and will ask you to add the option into Windows Registry, accept the confirmation by clicking on "Yes" button and then OK.
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize My Computer Context Menu in Windows
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Enable New “Translator Bubble UI” in Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox “about:support” Page Shows Modified Preferences, Installed Extensions and Other Details in Single Place
- “Windows Experience Pack” Available for Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Download Windows 10 Technical Preview Build for Phones
- How to Adjust “Aero Peek” Desktop Preview Delay Time in Windows 7
- [Tips] Tweak and Customize Windows 8.1 Explorer “This PC”