Recently we posted a simple script to restart Explorer in Windows:
And now we'll tell you how to add an option "Restart Explorer" in Desktop and Explorer context menu (menu which appears when you right-click) to make the task faster and easier.
Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Install.exe" file :
It'll automatically install the required files and will ask you to add the option into Windows Registry, accept the confirmation by clicking on "Yes" button and then OK.
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize My Computer Context Menu in Windows
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Remove Search Box from New Tab Page in Internet Explorer?
- Extend Windows Vista and Windows 7 Trial Period from 30 Days to 120 Days
- [Fix] Can’t Install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 8 and Later
- Ultimate Collection of Uninstallers / Removal Tools for All Popular Antivirus Software
- How to Disable Aero Peek Feature in Windows 7 and Later?
- How to Show AM / PM Symbols in System Tray Clock in Windows 7 and Later