Add “Restart Explorer” Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows
Recently we posted a simple script to restart Explorer in Windows:
And now we'll tell you how to add an option "Restart Explorer" in Desktop and Explorer context menu (menu which appears when you right-click) to make the task faster and easier.
Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Install.exe" file :
It'll automatically install the required files and will ask you to add the option into Windows Registry, accept the confirmation by clicking on "Yes" button and then OK.
Now you can restart Windows Explorer quickly and easily by simply right-clicking on Desktop or Explorer and selecting "Restart Explorer" option.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Waterfox: Download 64-bit Version of Mozilla Firefox for Windows Vista and 7
- [Tip] Tweak Microsoft Office 2013 Settings to Improve Your Privacy
- How to Disable “Show Password” Button in Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Internet Explorer Web Browser?
- How to Remove Cortana Search Box and Task View Icon from Windows 10 Taskbar?
- How to Fix “Copy Items” & “Move Items” Dialog Box Cut-Off Problem in Windows?
- Create Shortcut to Kill All Not Responding Programs on the Fly in Windows