Recently we posted a simple script to restart Explorer in Windows:
And now we'll tell you how to add an option "Restart Explorer" in Desktop and Explorer context menu (menu which appears when you right-click) to make the task faster and easier.
Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Install.exe" file :
It'll automatically install the required files and will ask you to add the option into Windows Registry, accept the confirmation by clicking on "Yes" button and then OK.
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize My Computer Context Menu in Windows
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable Lock Screen in Windows 8 and 8.1?
- How to Enable Good Old Windows Vista and 7 Style Start Menu and Disable Metro UI in Windows 8 Developer Preview?
- Extended Statusbar: Get Opera Like Statusbar in Mozilla Firefox
- How to Add Windows 7 “God Mode” Shortcut in Desktop Context Menu?
- How to Remove Default Search Box from Internet Explorer Toolbar?
- [Fix] List of Common Problems in Activating Windows Vista