Recently we posted a simple script to restart Explorer in Windows:
And now we'll tell you how to add an option "Restart Explorer" in Desktop and Explorer context menu (menu which appears when you right-click) to make the task faster and easier.
Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Install.exe" file :
It'll automatically install the required files and will ask you to add the option into Windows Registry, accept the confirmation by clicking on "Yes" button and then OK.
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize My Computer Context Menu in Windows
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Add New Program Shortcuts in My Computer Context Menu in Windows?
- MSI Explorer: Free Tool to Analyze and Edit Windows MSI Files
- Speed Up Windows XP – Master Tutorial to Make Windows XP Super Fast
- How to Fix File or Folder Rename Problem in Windows Vista?
- AeroBar: Free Portable Utility to Show Titlebar Text in Windows Vista and 7 Explorer
- How to enable “VIEW” Menu in Desktop Context Menu in Windows XP?