Recently we posted a simple script to restart Explorer in Windows:
And now we'll tell you how to add an option "Restart Explorer" in Desktop and Explorer context menu (menu which appears when you right-click) to make the task faster and easier.
Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Install.exe" file :
It'll automatically install the required files and will ask you to add the option into Windows Registry, accept the confirmation by clicking on "Yes" button and then OK.
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize My Computer Context Menu in Windows
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Visual Tooltip: Get Windows Vista and 7 Style Taskbar Thumbnail Previews in Windows XP
- [Fix] “View” Tab is Missing in “Folder Options” Dialog Box in Windows
- [Guide] Make Your Mozilla Firefox Look-Like Internet Explorer 9
- How to Create New Customized Toolbars at Desktop in Windows Vista?
- Download New Updated “Resource Hacker 3.6.0″ with 64-bit and PNG File Support
- Classic Shell 4.0: Get Classic Start Menu, Classic IE and Explorer Toolbar Buttons Back in Windows 7, 8 and 8.1