Recently we posted a simple script to restart Explorer in Windows:
And now we'll tell you how to add an option "Restart Explorer" in Desktop and Explorer context menu (menu which appears when you right-click) to make the task faster and easier.
Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Install.exe" file :
It'll automatically install the required files and will ask you to add the option into Windows Registry, accept the confirmation by clicking on "Yes" button and then OK.
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize My Computer Context Menu in Windows
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Revealing Hidden Secret “Debug” Menu to Cheat in Built-in Microsoft Games in Windows Vista and 7
- How to Remove “Get Help” Button from Command Bar in Windows 7 Explorer?
- QTAddressBar: Get Windows Vista and 7 Style Addressbar with Breadcrumbs in Windows XP Explorer
- SmartUp Menu: Freeware to Get Windows Vista Style Start Menu in Windows XP
- Hidden Secret “Exit Explorer” Option in Windows 8 and 8.1 Taskbar
- Has Microsoft Removed Show Desktop Shortcut in Windows 7 and Later?