Add “Restart Explorer” Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows
Recently we posted a simple script to restart Explorer in Windows:
And now we'll tell you how to add an option "Restart Explorer" in Desktop and Explorer context menu (menu which appears when you right-click) to make the task faster and easier.
Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Install.exe" file :
It'll automatically install the required files and will ask you to add the option into Windows Registry, accept the confirmation by clicking on "Yes" button and then OK.
Now you can restart Windows Explorer quickly and easily by simply right-clicking on Desktop or Explorer and selecting "Restart Explorer" option.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Force Mozilla Firefox In-line Spell Checker to Work in Textboxes and Web Forms?
- How to Remove Nokia PC Suite, My Sharing Folders, Web Folders or Other Unwanted Items from My Computer in Windows?
- How to Show / Hide / Move Drive Letters in Windows Explorer?
- How to Link Your Windows 7 User Account with Windows Live ID
- [Tip] Get Classic Theme and Features Back in Mozilla Firefox, Get Rid of New Australis UI
- Kludget Engine: Free Utility to Use Mac OS Dashboard Widgets on Windows and Linux Desktop