Recently we posted a simple script to restart Explorer in Windows:
And now we'll tell you how to add an option "Restart Explorer" in Desktop and Explorer context menu (menu which appears when you right-click) to make the task faster and easier.
Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Install.exe" file :
It'll automatically install the required files and will ask you to add the option into Windows Registry, accept the confirmation by clicking on "Yes" button and then OK.
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize My Computer Context Menu in Windows
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable / Disable “New -> Shortcut” in Windows XP, Vista and 7 Context Menu?
- Is Your PC Ready for Windows 7? Check Yourself Using Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor
- How to Restrict Users from Changing Desktop Wallpaper in Windows?
- How to Create All-in-One Setup DVD to Install All Windows Vista x86 and x64 Editions?
- Get Windows 7 Look-Like Desktop Context Menu in XP, Add “View”, “Screen Resolution”, “Gadgets” & “Personalize” Options
- How to Import (Restore) All Tasks in Bulk Using Task Scheduler in Windows?