Recently we posted a simple script to restart Explorer in Windows:
And now we'll tell you how to add an option "Restart Explorer" in Desktop and Explorer context menu (menu which appears when you right-click) to make the task faster and easier.
Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Install.exe" file :
It'll automatically install the required files and will ask you to add the option into Windows Registry, accept the confirmation by clicking on "Yes" button and then OK.
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize My Computer Context Menu in Windows
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Windows 8 Genuine Product Key doesn’t Work for Windows 8.1 Clean Installation
- [IE11 Review] List of Features That Have Been Removed or Added in Internet Explorer 11
- Windows 10 Will be a Free Upgrade for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 Users
- Adobe Providing Photoshop CS2 and Other Products Free for Download? Not Really!!!
- Download Windows 7 Free Public Beta
- Trillian Instant Messenger: Keep in Touch with Friends on All Major IM and Social Network