Recently we posted a simple script to restart Explorer in Windows:
And now we'll tell you how to add an option "Restart Explorer" in Desktop and Explorer context menu (menu which appears when you right-click) to make the task faster and easier.
Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Install.exe" file :
It'll automatically install the required files and will ask you to add the option into Windows Registry, accept the confirmation by clicking on "Yes" button and then OK.
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize My Computer Context Menu in Windows
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows 8 Consumer Preview (Public Beta) Released, Download Now
- Keyboard Shortcuts List for Windows Media Player in Windows 7
- How to Enable Delete Confirmation Dialog Box in Windows 8 and 8.1?
- How to Add “Scan with Windows Defender” Option in File Context Menu in Windows 8?
- Add “Desktop Shortcuts” Cascading Menu in My Computer Context Menu in Windows 7
- [Did You Know] Collection of Some Simple and Easy to Use Tips and Tricks for Windows Explorer