Recently we posted a simple script to restart Explorer in Windows:
And now we'll tell you how to add an option "Restart Explorer" in Desktop and Explorer context menu (menu which appears when you right-click) to make the task faster and easier.
Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Install.exe" file :
It'll automatically install the required files and will ask you to add the option into Windows Registry, accept the confirmation by clicking on "Yes" button and then OK.
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize My Computer Context Menu in Windows
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Microsoft Announced Windows 7 Pricing and Upgrade Program Details
- Is Your PC Ready for Windows 8? Check Yourself Using Windows 8 Upgrade Assistant
- Valve’s SteamOS Beta Available for Download
- [Solution] Options to Change Hidden Files and Folders Settings are not Available in Folder Options
- Put Your Favorite Antivirus, Anti-Spyware and Firewall Apps to the Test
- Ultimate Collection of the Best Free Tools to Get Classic Start Menu Back in Windows 7