Recently we posted a simple script to restart Explorer in Windows:
And now we'll tell you how to add an option "Restart Explorer" in Desktop and Explorer context menu (menu which appears when you right-click) to make the task faster and easier.
Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Install.exe" file :
It'll automatically install the required files and will ask you to add the option into Windows Registry, accept the confirmation by clicking on "Yes" button and then OK.
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize My Computer Context Menu in Windows
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Can’t Change Lock Screen Background Image and User Account Picture in Windows 8
- Download Free Official Themes for Google Chrome Web Browser
- BExplorer (Better Explorer): Windows 8 Look-Like Explorer with Ribbon UI for Windows 7
- Download Windows XP “Royale Blue” Theme “Vista Blue Refresh” for Windows Vista
- Internet Explorer 10 (IE10) Preview for Windows 7 Coming in November 2012
- RocketDock: Another Free and Lightweight Dock Utility for Windows