Add Event Sound to Mozilla Firefox Using PopupSound Extension
Mozilla Firefox doesn't provide any sound notification whenever an event occurs like you click on a link, a file download completes or a popup is blocked by the browser.
Internet Explorer does provide this feature and plays the click sound whenever you open a link.
Now you can get a similar feature in Firefox using "PopupSound" extension.
"PopupSound" extension allows Firefox to play a sound clip whenever:
- A link on a page is clicked
- You open a new link by providing its URL in the addressbar
- A file download completes
- A popup is blocked
Its a very useful extension and you can customize the sounds using its settings:
So its a worth to try extension. You can download and install it using following link:
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Remove Shut Down Button from Windows Vista and 7 Login Screens?
- Download Official PRODUCT (RED) Suite, Control Panel and CPU Meter Gadgets for Windows Vista and 7 Sidebar
- vNext: Download Windows 8 Metro UI Inspired Rainmeter Skin Suite
- [Solution] Options to Change Hidden Files and Folders Settings are not Available in Folder Options
- How to Show “New Windows Updates Available” Notification Icon in Windows 8 Taskbar?
- Windows 10 Bug Breaks Lock Screen Slide Show Feature