Tuneup Utilities: A Complete Windows Tweaking and Customization Software
Many people are not aware of Tuneup Utilities , so I decided to write a small Review of this great software. Tuneup Utilities is one of the best and most popular tweaking and customization software for Windows.
It allows you to optimize Windows with the help of various categories as mentioned following:
- Customize & Analyze
- Clean up & Repair
- Optimize & Improve
- Administer & Control
- File Recovery & Destruction
TuneUp Utilities also has one great tool, which is called 1-Click Maintenance. It automatically searches for invalid registry entries, missing files needed by various programs, registry structure and temporary files and lets you to repair those errors.
You can also change the default TuneUp Utilities settings by clicking on the little arrow under the Close button and then click on Settings. You can set here whether TuneUp Utilities should start automatically, when the system starts. You can password protect the software and many other settings.
So finally, I can only say that its a must have software for everyone.
Its not very BIG in size, its a very small file of a few MBs. You can download a Trial version from the following link:
You have to enter your e-mail address and click on the "Download Now" button and when you have downloaded it and installed it, you can run it from desktop or from Programs menu or by right-clicking on My computer icon and select "TuneUp Utilities".
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Best Free Text Editors and Alternatives to Notepad
- Google Introduces “Me on the Web” Feature to Alert You When Your Personal Information Gets Published Online
- [Windows Utilities Launcher] Access Device Manager, Task Manager, Services Manager and Other Useful Tools in Windows
- Download Windows 10 Enterprise and LTSB Free 90-day Trial Versions
- [BUG] Windows Live Mail Compose Window Doesn’t Allow Entering Recipient Names
- [Fix] Network Connections Folder is Empty in Windows, Not Showing Network Adapters List