7Plus: A Free Tool to Tweak Windows Vista and 7 Explorer, Add Hotkeys, Tabs, Context Menu Entries
7plus is an excellent free tool for Windows Vista and 7 which makes working with Windows as comfortable as possible. The feature set it adds to Windows ranges from interface extensions to the explorer to highly specialized solutions for all common tasks, with the goal of reducing the work load for the user.
7plus allows nearly all features to be fully customized. You can change the hotkeys and other parameters defining a feature and you can also create your own features!
Here are some of the most important features:
- Store favorite folders and recall them for very fast navigation
- Upload files, screenshots and clipboard content directly to an FTP server with just one hotkey
- Accessor tool that acts as a launcher similar to programs like Launchy or Exekutor
- Add tabs for Windows Explorer like in browsers
- Create customizable, context-sensitive hotkeys
- Create new context menu entries on files and folders
- Create new folders and textfiles by pressing F8/F7
- Paste text or image from clipboard as file
- Show favorite folders in the explorer folder band bar like Web Browser favorite bars
- Make Backspace go upwards again
- Set windows to be "Always on top" by right clicking the title bar
- Activate blinking windows and toggle between current and previous window with Capslock
- Close windows by middle clicking task buttons
- Paste previous clipboard text entries by pressing WIN+V
- Use a Joypad/Gamepad to remote control the mouse, keyboard and zoom
You can download it using following link:
Thanks to our reader "NZero" for sharing it...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Restoring Classic Programs and User Interface in Windows 10
- Beginner’s Guide to Safely Configure / Disable Windows 8 / 8.1 Services
- [Fix] Network Connections Folder is Empty in Windows, Not Showing Network Adapters List
- Download Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1 and 7 Features Comparison Chart
- [Tip] Disable Microsoft Account Sign In Requirement in Windows 8.1 Store Apps
- How to Reset / Recover / Change Forgotten Administrator Password in Windows?