7Conifier is a portable tool created by "wronex" @ DA to change all default Taskbar and Start Menu icons in Windows 7 in a single click.
All you need to do is start the app, select the desired pre-loaded package and hit the "Apply" button.
7Conifier comes bundled with three packages (Eclipse 2, Token Light and Token Dark). You can also add more packages by downloading a package and place it in the folder "Packages".
If you don't like the new icons, you can restore the default icons using default package which you created at first launch of the app.
- One click (and key press) to change your systems appearance
- One click (and key press) to change it back
- Comes pre-loaded with three packages
- Supports future package releases
- Built-in editor that allows you to edit or create you own packages
- Works on both big and small (xp-style) icons
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Add “Hide” and “Unhide” Options in File / Folder Context Menus in Windows XP, Vista and 7
- ZeuAPP: Download and Install 160+ Free Software Within Few Clicks
- [Review] All About Resource Hacker, The Ultimate Windows Customization Tool
- List of Windows XP System Files to be Customized Using Resource Hacker
- Download Service Pack 2 (SP2) for Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008
- How to Remove Annoying GoogleUpdate.exe Background Process After Installing Google Chrome in Windows?