7Conifier is a portable tool created by "wronex" @ DA to change all default Taskbar and Start Menu icons in Windows 7 in a single click.
All you need to do is start the app, select the desired pre-loaded package and hit the "Apply" button.
7Conifier comes bundled with three packages (Eclipse 2, Token Light and Token Dark). You can also add more packages by downloading a package and place it in the folder "Packages".
If you don't like the new icons, you can restore the default icons using default package which you created at first launch of the app.
- One click (and key press) to change your systems appearance
- One click (and key press) to change it back
- Comes pre-loaded with three packages
- Supports future package releases
- Built-in editor that allows you to edit or create you own packages
- Works on both big and small (xp-style) icons
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Best and Top 5 Free Firewall Software for Windows
- The Best Way to Get Rid of Windows 8 Explorer Ribbon
- What are the Benefits of Windows Live ID Integration in Windows 8?
- Windows Explorer Always Opens in Libraries View in Windows 7, How to Change Target Folder?
- Download Mac OS X Lion Login Screen for Windows XP
- Kludget Engine: Free Utility to Use Mac OS Dashboard Widgets on Windows and Linux Desktop