7Conifier: Change Default Taskbar and Start Menu Icons in Windows 7
7Conifier is a portable tool created by "wronex" @ DA to change all default Taskbar and Start Menu icons in Windows 7 in a single click.
All you need to do is start the app, select the desired pre-loaded package and hit the "Apply" button.
7Conifier comes bundled with three packages (Eclipse 2, Token Light and Token Dark). You can also add more packages by downloading a package and place it in the folder "Packages".
If you don't like the new icons, you can restore the default icons using default package which you created at first launch of the app.
- One click (and key press) to change your systems appearance
- One click (and key press) to change it back
- Comes pre-loaded with three packages
- Supports future package releases
- Built-in editor that allows you to edit or create you own packages
- Works on both big and small (xp-style) icons
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Customize Text Shadow and Button Transparency Effects on Windows 7 Login Screen
- Microsoft Announces Windows 10 Anniversary Update (Redstone)
- Add “Desktop Shortcuts” Cascading Menu in My Computer Context Menu in Windows 7 and Later
- How to Change Default File Save Location in Microsoft Office?
- [Bug Fix] Windows Live Mail 2012 Shows “Please Enter Your PIN to Sign in” in Windows 10
- How to Enable “Open Command Window Here” Option in Context Menu in Windows Vista and Later