7Conifier is a portable tool created by "wronex" @ DA to change all default Taskbar and Start Menu icons in Windows 7 in a single click.
All you need to do is start the app, select the desired pre-loaded package and hit the "Apply" button.
7Conifier comes bundled with three packages (Eclipse 2, Token Light and Token Dark). You can also add more packages by downloading a package and place it in the folder "Packages".
If you don't like the new icons, you can restore the default icons using default package which you created at first launch of the app.
- One click (and key press) to change your systems appearance
- One click (and key press) to change it back
- Comes pre-loaded with three packages
- Supports future package releases
- Built-in editor that allows you to edit or create you own packages
- Works on both big and small (xp-style) icons
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Ultimate Tutorial to Tweak and Customize “Command Bar” in Windows 7 Explorer
- Get Windows 7′s Advanced “Windows Update” in Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Server 2003 and 2008
- RecycleBinEx: Freeware to Extend and Enhance the Functionality of Recycle Bin in Windows
- [Did You Know] Ultimate Collection of Mozilla Firefox Hidden Secret Features
- How to Disable Window Border Blur in Windows 7?
- SMFixer: Free Tool to Repair and Enable Corrupted Safe Mode in Windows