7Conifier: Change Default Taskbar and Start Menu Icons in Windows 7
7Conifier is a portable tool created by "wronex" @ DA to change all default Taskbar and Start Menu icons in Windows 7 in a single click.
All you need to do is start the app, select the desired pre-loaded package and hit the "Apply" button.
7Conifier comes bundled with three packages (Eclipse 2, Token Light and Token Dark). You can also add more packages by downloading a package and place it in the folder "Packages".
If you don't like the new icons, you can restore the default icons using default package which you created at first launch of the app.
- One click (and key press) to change your systems appearance
- One click (and key press) to change it back
- Comes pre-loaded with three packages
- Supports future package releases
- Built-in editor that allows you to edit or create you own packages
- Works on both big and small (xp-style) icons
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Disable Microsoft Account Sign In Requirement in Windows 8.1 Store Apps
- How to Show Day and Month Names in System Tray Date in Windows 7 and Later
- [Software Update] CCleaner 5.22 Now Available for Download
- How to Install and Apply Custom 3rd Party Boot Screens in Windows without Replacing Default NTOSkrnl.exe File?
- How to Create Bootable USB Drive of Windows Setup without Using Any Software?
- [Solution] Control Panel, Welcome Center or Games are not Opening in Windows Vista