7Conifier is a portable tool created by "wronex" @ DA to change all default Taskbar and Start Menu icons in Windows 7 in a single click.
All you need to do is start the app, select the desired pre-loaded package and hit the "Apply" button.
7Conifier comes bundled with three packages (Eclipse 2, Token Light and Token Dark). You can also add more packages by downloading a package and place it in the folder "Packages".
If you don't like the new icons, you can restore the default icons using default package which you created at first launch of the app.
- One click (and key press) to change your systems appearance
- One click (and key press) to change it back
- Comes pre-loaded with three packages
- Supports future package releases
- Built-in editor that allows you to edit or create you own packages
- Works on both big and small (xp-style) icons
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Windows Tip] Search and Install Device Drivers from Windows Update Only If Its Not Found on Local Hard Disk
- [Solution] Favorite Links is Empty in Windows Vista Explorer Navigation Pane
- How to Change Registered Owner and Organization Name in Windows?
- Norton Labs Announces New Vista User Account Control (UAC) Tool
- Simple Trick to Replace Default Built-in “Flower” Profile Picture for All User Accounts in Windows
- Revealing Interesting Secret Behind Windows Build Numbers