7Conifier is a portable tool created by "wronex" @ DA to change all default Taskbar and Start Menu icons in Windows 7 in a single click.
All you need to do is start the app, select the desired pre-loaded package and hit the "Apply" button.
7Conifier comes bundled with three packages (Eclipse 2, Token Light and Token Dark). You can also add more packages by downloading a package and place it in the folder "Packages".
If you don't like the new icons, you can restore the default icons using default package which you created at first launch of the app.
- One click (and key press) to change your systems appearance
- One click (and key press) to change it back
- Comes pre-loaded with three packages
- Supports future package releases
- Built-in editor that allows you to edit or create you own packages
- Works on both big and small (xp-style) icons
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Mac OS X Lion Login Screen for Windows XP
- [Fix] Start Menu Recent Items List and RUN MRU List is Always Empty When User Logs On
- Download Portable MP3 Player with Aero Glass Interface for Windows 7
- So Windows 7 Will Be Windows 7, Microsoft Confirms
- [AIO] List of Free Software to Get Start Menu and Start Button Back in Windows 8
- Backup and Restore Mozilla Firefox Extensions, Themes, Bookmarks, Preferences, Passwords, Cookies, etc Using FEBE