7Conifier: Change Default Taskbar and Start Menu Icons in Windows 7
7Conifier is a portable tool created by "wronex" @ DA to change all default Taskbar and Start Menu icons in Windows 7 in a single click.
All you need to do is start the app, select the desired pre-loaded package and hit the "Apply" button.
7Conifier comes bundled with three packages (Eclipse 2, Token Light and Token Dark). You can also add more packages by downloading a package and place it in the folder "Packages".
If you don't like the new icons, you can restore the default icons using default package which you created at first launch of the app.
- One click (and key press) to change your systems appearance
- One click (and key press) to change it back
- Comes pre-loaded with three packages
- Supports future package releases
- Built-in editor that allows you to edit or create you own packages
- Works on both big and small (xp-style) icons
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Default Programs Editor: Yet Another Free Alternative to Windows Default File Type Option
- Add Your Favorite Application or Shortcut Under RUN in Windows XP Start Menu
- [Fix] Can’t Open Bing, MSN, Outlook or Other Microsoft Websites in Windows 10
- Registry Tweak and Freeware to Enable Secret Animation in Windows 8 Start Screen
- List of Windows XP System Files to Customize Using Resource Hacker
- Hidden Secret “About” Pages and Easter Eggs in Google Chrome