7 Logon Changer: Customize Windows 7 Login Screen on the Fly
We have shared lots of free software to customize Windows 7 login screen appearance and functionality.
Today we are going to share yet another freeware to change Windows 7 login screen loon-n-feel.
Our friend "krishnanblr" has created a small tool which allows you to change Windows 7 login screen background on the fly. You just need to double-click on the preview box, select the desired image, right- click on it and select "Set as Logon" option to apply it.
Its a very small and easy to use tool which can be downloaded using following link:
NOTE: You can also check other free tools to customize Windows 7 login screen at following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Show / Add Accidentally Removed Bluetooth Icon in System Tray in Windows?
- Download Windows XP Luna, Royale Blue and Zune Themes for Windows 7
- How to Enable Delete Confirmation Dialog Box in Windows 8 and Later?
- [Tip] Enable Hidden Secret Dark and Light Themes in Mozilla Firefox
- Download Official PRODUCT (RED) Suite, Control Panel and CPU Meter Gadgets for Windows Vista and 7 Sidebar
- [Tips] Disable Colorization to Get Window Borders Always White and Enable Secret Slow Animations Tweak in Windows 8