4t Tray Minimizer: Free Utility to Minimize Applications to System Tray in Windows
If you have opened lots of applications in Windows, it might fill the whole Taskbar with program buttons. Wouldn't it be great if you could minimize all the running applications to system tray? It'll save space on Taskbar.
By default Windows doesn't come with this feature and you are forced to use 3rd party software. We have shared a free software "PowerMenu" in past which allows you to minimize applications to system tray:
Today we are going to share another freeware which allows you to minimize all running applications to system tray in Windows.
"4t Tray Minimizer" is a free software which adds 4 buttons to window titlebar:
- Minimize to system tray
- Roll up or roll down a window
- Pin a window
- Make a window transparent
You can directly minimize the window to system tray using the first button in titlebar. 2nd button allows you to roll up a window to its titlebar. 3rd button pins a window so you can have that window always on top. 4th button makes the window transparent.
It also allows you to hide the whole system tray. You can enable this option by opening the program using double-click on its system tray icon and then select "View -> System Tray -> Hide System Tray" option.
You can set various keyboard shortcuts and change various settings using "View -> Options" menu of this program.
It also allows you to customize which buttons should appear in window titlebar.
You can download this useful utility using following link:
Thanks to our reader "Neetika" for sharing it...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Microsoft Cooking Windows Vista SP3
- [Review] What’s New in Microsoft Office 2016?
- How to Customize Default Places Bar in Windows Common File Dialog Box?
- Hidden Secret Easter Eggs in Google Search
- [Fix] List of Common Problems in Activating Windows Vista
- How to Enable New 2-Step Verification Security Mechanism in Google Accounts?